Spin Content for Article Directories?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by williamluke01, Sep 27, 2012.

1. williamluke01

williamluke01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

After penguin Google alogrithm changed for spinning content on web directories.Google algo insert the best possible synonym against your content and catch if spin.

So what do you think about spinning content on various article directories?This is best practice or not?

2. sophieperrone

sophieperrone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I personally not recommend submitting spined content on multiple web article directories as there is no much weight-age of multiple backlinks from same domain. If you think that the article directory is popular and may send some targeted traffic; just write unique and informative content related to your industry and try to convert those traffic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

to be frank, I think the spinner is an useful tool if you use it in a proper way. all people know that the original articles are the best to do optimization, but this is not to say that the spin content is not goood. there may be a lot of tasks to do and it can save much time, however, i do not use it to spin and make more pseudo-original articles, I use it to change some words of my articles. sometimes, you may have no new words in your mind and the spinner will help you in this aspect. also there are some softwares which need people to download . for this occasion, you can choose some free article spinner online.

4. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is totally wrong to use spun content. I think your site may be drop ranking by this cheap way.

5. williamluke01

williamluke01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i agreed with you that,but there are lots of spinner that make content 70 to 80% genuine but you have to purchased this,Still not quality not unique for articles directories.

6. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Using spun articles direct to your site might just hurt your ranking, so just use it once to some good directory such as ezine.

7. masterbizcoach

masterbizcoach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forget about spinning articles, focus on how to post quality content to your site.

8. Maximspace

Maximspace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Spinned articles are having lot of grammatical errors. Your articles may refuse by leading article directories.

9. nashir

nashir
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google hate this very much. Google like unique and standard content.

10. catash

catash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wouldn't spin articles anymore, it's not a very sustainable link building method (due to the latest Google algorithm updates).

11. pixacompanyphil

pixacompanyphil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Spun content are great if you added additional information. It still depends on how you spin an article. There are lots of spun articles across the web that are great in sending traffic. You can visit Ezine and Article Base. Those article directory websites have lots of spun contents but still manage to get lots of traffic and natural link backs.

12. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always advice to manual writing than spinning. Spinning content is considered as duplicate content as well, it is not approved by those high quality article directory. It is not problem for those low quality directory but they are not helping you neither on traffic nor SEO

13. larryfinch

larryfinch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The spun articles may not pass through the reuqirements of article submission site by moderator. I don't think Google can fully distinguish spun articles.

14. gmichel

gmichel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used to spin articles semi-manually and the quality of each version was good.
    Now that the rules have changed wit Google, it is not advised to use spun articles anymore.
    It is even not recommended to post articles in article directories as it is link building.
    Google hates link building and the best is to post guest articles on other people's sites.

15. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not the best practice. Google is so smart in detecting and scrutinizing contents, links, networks and website these days. As they aim to provide the right search results and pages to users, they continually update their algorithm.

16. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Google does not hate link building - it is the foundation of their algorithm. What Google hates is doing link building improperly in an obvious, deliberate attempt to manipulate your website's position in the SERP's. Getting quality links from a diverse assortment of quality websites is the right way to obtain links. Guest articles or guest blogging is one way to do this.

17. Param

Param
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now Google is so smart. After penguin we should forget about Spin Content for Article Directories.

18. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think original contents are more effective. You can do this by doing a serious research on the subject you want to write about. And if you do research the subject that you understand it by heart, creating several articles around the subject is possible and you can post it in different sites. This way, you do not need to spin an article because you already have continuous flow of articles to write.