Special Pricing For SEO Work

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kevin, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Kevin

Kevin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello fellow members, my name is Kevin and I am a search engine optimization consultant. If you have a website but aren't getting enough traffic or you're not getting any business from it, I can help.

For the members here, I am willing to analyze your website to diagnose any problems with your site for free. I have 4 years SEO experience and I can get most websites to rank on the 1st page of Google with in 30-60 days for your keywords. If I can't then I'll just tell you I can't.

By now I'm sure how you realize how important it is to be on the 1st page of Google is, so if you want more traffic to your website, getting on the 1st page should help you achieve your goal.

To get started just drop me an email with your site information and I'll do the rest.

The average cost for my SEO services are usually between $200-$400

Please contact Kevin at: [email protected]

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Kevin, welcome to Business Advice Forum and thanks for joining. Although, your first post is a little bit of a sales I do appreciate your offer to analyse member websites for free.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your posts on our forum, it would be great to have someone with your SEO experience on board.

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Kevin, nice to meet you and welcome to BAF. :) I look forward to learning a lot from you.

4. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the Business Advice Forum Kevin. Good luck on your SEO business!