Spare parts shop.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by navaz_ak, Aug 15, 2011.

1. navaz_ak

navaz_ak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi to every one.

i am from India (Tamil Nadu) i am planing to open a two wheeler spare parts shop in my home town. i am new to this industry. is there any of our friends to advice me how much it will cost of investment. and how much place will i be needed, any dealears addres and contact .

Regards

sha

2. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You totally new to this industry, are you in risk to run this business? Costing and supplier is most important item, public answer might not relevant to you.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our business forum sha. Do you have any experience in this industry, e.g. have you been an employee for someone else in the past or perhaps you have done it as a hobby?

4. navaz_ak

navaz_ak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hai,
    thanks for u suggestion guy, ya i don't have any experince in this industry. but before i open i will be employee to a dealer... at list for a month. and he said he will give the tips to me...

Regards

sha

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

To be able to work with a dealer like that is an excellent opportunity sha, I wish you the very best of luck with it and please do keep us updated on your progress.