Spa Business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by AJ3573, Oct 14, 2011.

1. AJ3573

AJ3573
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am interested in starting a brand new spa business but need to know if creating a survey is helpful. I feel it would help me determine my customers needs along with getting input that would be appreciated by any new customer.

the question is before starting a business, was receiving feedback thru the survey method helpful?

I am considering using surveymonkey.com

2. td2011

td2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've not used anything like this myself. I understand you want to be 100% about starting a new business and the results would probably be useful though do you think it's necessary? Might just confirm what you already know.

3. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi that surveying is a good technique if you are trying to start a business,and also make an observation from your business location and other competitors if you have.

4. bernadette

bernadette
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey AJ3573,

I think you have a good idea! By surveying, You are about to know the possible advantages and disadvantages of the business you're going to start. So go with your plan. Hope your business will grow fast. :) By the way, If you need help in terms of your business website, we're here to help you. I am part of company named WickedInnovations. A web site design company, offering you a comprehensive solution for your business. As an entrepreneur, you only think about your business venture and leave everything to us. Regardless of location, we make sure that we adjust to your desired working schedule. Why spend more if you can get the same quality, productivity and performance from an offshore partner. If you're interested or in need of it, you can just PM me here or contact me directly in my email ([email protected]) Hoping your response! :) Thanks in advance! :)