Some Confusion about Content Marketing.

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by angelajason06, May 5, 2013.

1. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am learning about content marketing now a days. For this sake i have watched a video on Youtube. In that video the girl is Doing Content marketing with storify.com. She only wrote some content and Publish that on Social Media. I want to ask that how Content marketing would be helpful in SEO until we dont attached/add any link or anchor link of our website? How it is helpful for seo by writing and just publishing on Social Media.

Please answer me. It would be good you give me any link where i can learn Content marketing Completely.

Cheers.

2. maxwebinc

maxwebinc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As for your question, for sure the girl mentioned the name of their company or the services/products they offer. It's called branding exposure. You need not to put any link to call it as part of SEO. It's a part of marketing strategy where you make an awareness to the online world that you have a product/service that could somehow bring satisfaction to your prospect customers.

By the way, that is only a small part of content marketing. There are still some good information out there that you can count on in making a content marketing strategy. One of the main purposes of doing this stuff is to make an outreach.

3. watshelly

watshelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content marketing is creating some content really useful for users. Most content for seo is not such valuable for users. Because we will add links or keywords to the article consciously. Content marketing is fully from the point of users. You can get some ebooks about content marketing on Hubspot.

4. Sam Him

Sam Him
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definitely , Its Part of Building a Brand Awareness for your Business . now as per your example , you know about that girl and further you eager to know more about her and definitely found she is part of an organization , indirectly you comes aware of that brand too . Yes its only a small part of content marketing .
    Content Marketing is Finest Way in Promoting Business Services , best Way to Run the process is to Go in Deep Discussions With your Niche Industry Knows-hows , What , Why , Benefits , Cautions etc by providing Informative Content to read for Visitors ...
    Thanks