Some Business Book Reviews

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Fergal, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

2. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that using twitter to review business books is a very good and innovative idea. I haven't started using twitter yet though because I'm afraid that this would be a very irresistible distraction for me.

With only 140 characters available for the Business Book Review in Twitter, would this be enough to provide a clear and complete review of business books?

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I agree that 140 characters in not enough to give a comprehensive review of any book. However, the concept is interesting and many of the posts / twits or whatever they are called are interesting and provide useful info, including links to some relevant articles.

4. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some tweets are great, I find they take you to some interesting places. I'm limiting myself already because I get sucked into way too easy! :)

I like the driveby book review style. I'm not much one for reading them before buying usually but something short like that would catch my eye and tell me fast if it's something I might be interested in.

Handy links there, Fergal, thanks very much for sharing them! :)