Some activities which will help you to drive traffic to your website:

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Alan Ron, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

1. Optimize your web site and make it more Google friendly:

Make sure that your website is well optimized for Google and use good quality, spam free content on the site.

2. Also make your website Yahoo as well as Bing friendly:

Yahoo and Bing is also a good source of traffic. So there are some chances to get some traffic from Yahoo and Bing.

3. Make your website mobile friendly:

The numbers of mobile searches are increasing day by day. So it is very important for you to provide a mobile version of your website.

4. Keep your content unique and attractive:

Great and attractive content can get you more free traffic, if peoples are interested in reading your content.

5. Social media channels:

Social media channels are getting popular day by day. The best social media platforms in terms of traffic are Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Stumbleupon, YouTube and LinkedIn.

6. Off page SEO:

Make quality link building strategy. There are some activities like article submission, Blog posting, Forum posting, Image sharing, PDF sharing and many more. These all activities also help you you to drive traffic to your site.

• Like Like x 1
  2. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing these tips, but you've mentioned StumbleUpon as one of the best social media platform, but in my case I've been using it for few months now yet I'm am not getting traffic from it.

3. zotowatson

zotowatson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing these tips, I would like to mention another social media website to get instant traffic to your website. Use Flipboard to get relevant and huge traffic to your website. I have tried it and it provides good results for me.

#3 zotowatson, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  4. Master

Master
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All the aforesaid points are really helpful in having your site get promoted well.

One more point I would like to add is one should also try to learn about Webmaster tool also.
    As this is the gateway through which Search Engines communicate with you.

5. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you so much for your suggestion. Search console is a way through which we came to know almost everything about our website. In addition to that, knowledge of Google Analytics is also important.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Hi,
    Add schema tags to your web pages it will help you boost traffic on your webiste and your web pages will also perform very well for the targeted keywords.

7. Master

Master
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's right in addition to Search console (formerly web-master tool). One should also have sound knowledge of google analytics.
    This is necessary to understand the behaviour of your traffic.

• Like Like x 1
  8. janefirst

janefirst
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to add one more point to it that your website must have latest versions of java files included in Js folder and on its every webpage so that images and jquery based programs could run well. It would help to decrease download time of your website which is very crucial for well performance of your site. Developers, often forget to update their such old files. Also keep in mind that your webpage length should also not be so long that it takes several seconds to download it on your mobile phone or computer/laptop. Do not upload too big images on your site and this also takes more time to be downloaded on your website.

9. Samuelsemos

Samuelsemos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you truly want to derive traffic at your website, then few things I have mentioned hope it will help your website to get rank and also help your website to get massive traffic.
    1) Don't make SEO so complicated : Your seo it should must be simple and informal to appreciate
    2) Tips to optimizing your on site - content : The greatest technique you can make your website seo friendly, is to create a basic format for all the pages.
    3) Optimize the images on your site :Image optimization is one the crucial part of seo, you necessity to optimize your website image. If someone is searching for image or for visual items, they can find your website on the base of relevant search.
    4) Create Shareable and quality content : If you have create a content that is of high content and it contains keywords and it look interesting to read, you are going to rank higher in search engine result page

10. Emma Wilson

Emma Wilson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to drive traffic you should try all seo techniques, but you should put quality content. If you not then they affect bad. You can use business listings, local classifieds, Infographics, blogs, blog commenting, forums and question answers

11. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its better to optimize your site pages for the target audience by providing them interesting and engaging content as well as beneficial then rankings and conversions will follow.

• Like Like x 1
  12. missfiga

missfiga
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to increase the traffic ranking of website.

DO the SEO off page Activity
    Social media optimization
    Content Marketing
    website mobile friendly