Software to Manage all my contacts?

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by nikhiljoseph, Apr 21, 2016.

1. nikhiljoseph

nikhiljoseph
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Contact has been an important part, as it avoids us using business cards. Specially for traveling business man, to work on with the contacts anytime and anywhere. As it loads all customer detailed information. Selecting a software which creates change in my business is important, it must be in an affordable cost.

Let us discuss on software which could create change in small business.

2. romels33

romels33
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are you looking for a something that is already available out there, or are you wanting a custom contact software specifically for your business? I would recommend to at least consider the ones that are already available, since it'll save you money in the long run, and you mentioned that cost is of importance to you. Software Development can get really pricey and very expensive depending on what you're trying to do.

3. nikhiljoseph

nikhiljoseph
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeh, i am in search of some software to mange my contacts. But it must be feasible and affordable, needs to be easy to do. Since my another friend who uses salesforce is not very satisfied with the cost, so i want to go for a free trail and have selected Apptivo & Zoho need to try some other software's to achieve what i need. It should be with mobile App facility too.

4. nikhiljoseph

nikhiljoseph
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is BMS? It is designed for small business or for Retail

5. alexdisuza

alexdisuza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I would suggest try Pipedrive for manage all contact. It is a great for contact management. It helps to make sure important activities and conversations won't get dropped. It’s easy to use and great at sales forecasting. One more feature of Pipedrive is automatically syncs with your Google calendar, contacts, so no need to copy paste.

Thanks

6. harryvent

harryvent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my experience mostly try many software for small business at my start up. My experience increased day by day next I search software for customer management. Finally found Apptivo CRM for business, it's cost affordable, we using this software to easily finish work without any burden. Now many features are updated in most of the app, it also very helpful to business.