Software For SEO Submission

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Melissa Feeney, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melissa Feeney

Melissa Feeney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

Please suggest some good software for SEO submission. I never used any software for submissions, but now I do not have time to build the backlinks manually, so I want to do submissions using software.

#1 Melissa Feeney, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
  2. Maryjohnson1555

Maryjohnson1555
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Submitting links through software is a black hat tactic. Hire a person for this purpose.

#2 Maryjohnson1555, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
  3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Mary's post is rather short and direct, but she has a point. This is why unethical providers are still in business. People get too busy to do their marketing properly, and unethical companies tell them what they want to hear so they can take their money. What these companies don't tell their clients is that using automated techniques to perform tasks is more likely to cause problems that can harm the client's marketing efforts.
    Unlike Mary, however, I don't think you should hire "a person" only to do link building. Website marketing is like a hand with five fingers, each finger representing a part of the process. Without all five fingers working together, the task can't get done. So, you're better off hiring a marketing person, or a marketing firm, to take care of the entire process for you.

4. guptaabhijit318

guptaabhijit318
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I never used any software for SEO submission. Do it manually. And Joeroxx, you have described it so well. thanks for that.

5. Melissa Feeney

Melissa Feeney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Maryjohnson1555 and Joeroxx for clearing this concept. I thought using software will make my work easy, but it seems like it will create an issue for website. I think I took right decision of asking the experts first before implementing the things.

6. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please do not use any software for link submission. In the start by using any software you will get and you would be happy that your site is ranking or traffic is coming through different resources but, when Google releases its next algorithm update you will be penalized if you do not relay on its term and condition if you were found as spam bot.

7. john14

john14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is better to do manually rather than using software. It looks difficult but it has long term benefits. Because when you do every thing naturally then your website will become safe from penalties.

8. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's right, because if you use any automated softwares, "Maybe" YES, you will rank for a little bit of time, Then 'BOOM' the next update, you're gone and you will never be found again if your site will not be fixed.

9. JosephTramontana

JosephTramontana
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I never used and software for SEO and it is black hat seo so avoid using software and hire a person.

10. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are really losing something when you are taking help of software for link building. Google is quite smarter. They look out for the ways how the link has been built. You will be benefited if you go through a natural process. Make your link building activity looks like absolutely created by users and not you even though you take absolute care of it.

11. daviddakari

daviddakari
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to submit manually even if it takes time so that your website will be safe.

12. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Submit your website URL in the directories or marketplaces that you feel you have an edge to get customers. Blindly using a automated softwre never will work for the current scenario and you will somehow get penalized or succumb to the updates of Google.

13. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.