Software company

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lets Syncro, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Lets Syncro

Lets Syncro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I am joining this forum to find other start-ups that may be interested in sharing advice, opinions, or suggestions for our new technology. We are an international company, with the US base in Tulsa.
    LetsSyncro is cloud-based software that aims to make any business website into an interactive market place. We provide live chat technology allowing synchronized viewing to guide customers to images, products, or listings to match their search.

As with any new technology, I am learning the best methods to reach businesses that would want to expand or improve upon existing customer service and selling tools. Even though I have many years experience in marketing and research - I am open to learning from other online businesses by your successes and failures.

Looking forward to learning and sharing!

2. GeekGhost

GeekGhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Let me be the first to welcome you, Lets Syncro!

Good luck with your technology and business. See you around the forums.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Lets Syncro, thanks for joining and posting your introduction.

I look forward to reading more of your posts on the forum and our members would be happy to help with any questions you have.

4. Lets Syncro

Lets Syncro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you Fergal and GeekGhost. I hope to be able to spend sometime on the site this afternoon - I have been learning from the archives, I will follow up with you on some on the questions I have.

• Like Like x 1