Social Media Marketing Tip

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Redd, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Redd

Redd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are numerous social media sites. Unless you have a large chunk of money set aside for social media marketing across all social media networking sites, choose only the sites which you expect your prospective customers "hang out" and "socialize."

To gain people's trust you need to chat with them. Regularly. And you can't do that everywhere. Trying to market on many social media platforms therefore would not get you any results and shouldn't, for that reason be attempted.

2. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with this. I have seen people spreading themselves too thin. They will create an account on every social media platform, and then end up abandoning them. I actually have one I've abandoned, but that was more of a technical issue, since my device broke, and I haven't gone back there, since it didn't seem to be the correct venue.

I had a pretty strong social media presence even before I opened my shops, so I have pretty good followings, especially on Twitter. I consider my best social media sites to be Twitter and Instagram, although I'm also on Facebook, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon. I've seen more conversion from Twitter than any of the others, but as I said, I had a strong presence there before the shops were open.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally I only choose the two social media sites, Twitter and Facebook despite I dislike this latter.

However is important that your target audience finds you where they hang out. This is why I also include Google+ and sometime YouTube because audience expects to see you where the are. Other must-have social media might be Pinterest, LinkedIn and Instagram.

However makes not longer sense to me adding social media button for each and every social website out there. Some business try to get these covered up by including links to 30+ sites surely they can't handle efficiently.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Over here, it seems that the most popular social media is Facebook followed by Twitter. And since I don't tweet much, is it Facebook for me. I actually found some stores in Facebook particularly online stores that sell pet accessories. They deliver as promised and the quality is good as claimed. What's good in those shops is that we can negotiate thru chatting. I sometimes get discounts with that because I am good in haggling with the prices, hahahaaa.

• Like Like x 1
  5. josephcaron

josephcaron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,

If so, here are five helpful tips to enhance your marketing via social media.

1. Share at the best times.
    2. Grow your email list.
    3. Conduct A/B tests.
    4. Send the right message to the right platform.
    5. Don’t just rely on organic strategies.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Gadsubone

Gadsubone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Media Marketing Tips is the best place for your daily dose of social media marketing tips and tricks, as well as ideas to improve your marketing skill.1. Choose the right platform 2. Use analytics 3. Post timely 4. Build a relationship 5. Use images

cheap promo power bank

• Like Like x 2
  7. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For social media success regular posting is a main factor. Also join in relevant groups, unique content posting, amazing pictures also contribute a lot.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with this, the pictures really draw people in, much more than simply posting words or links to your items or content. I've found likeminded people through groups on Facebook, Etsy, and Twitter, and cross promote with them. I do like Instagram, but am having posting issues for some reason, so haven't been as active there as I would like. I don't do anything with YouTube or Google+, and although I do use Pinterest, I don't use it as much for business as I do for personal, although I do have a few boards there where I post my items, as well as the items of some of those I cross-promote with.

• Like Like x 1
  9. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't use social media as a medium of direct selling of product and services instead as a tool to build your brand and targeted users.

• Like Like x 1
  10. seemasingh

seemasingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi
    I provide helpful tips to your marketing via social media

1.choose right platform
    2.use analytic
    3.post informative Regularly
    4.Use Attractive Images
    5.Increase Traffic with Social Media

11. cwvps

cwvps
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most conversions I've seen from Facebook, but I put a lot of time and effort and some money into it. I'm not big on Tweets and for the other project I use Instagram pretty much. I would definitely like to start using Google+, but I just cannot find the time for it yet.

12. Alika Cooper

Alika Cooper
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Business page on social networks will help you only whether they are Facebook page, Twitter Business profile, Google+ page, Linkedin Company page.

13. jaysh4922

jaysh4922
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media optimization is important for search engine optimization, as search engines are increasingly utilizing the recommendations of users of social networks like- Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ to rank pages in the search engine result pages.social media optimization refers to optimizing a website and its content in terms of sharing across social media and networking sites.

14. Ethan2

Ethan2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With me, the most effective social network to promote my website is Facebook and google +. Understanding the insight of visitors, provide some funny and interesting post, we can attrack a huge amount of visitors which are a best result of a successful campaign.

15. CherylTorrie

CherylTorrie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe "Target your target audience" is the key to success with social media. Utilizing the correct platform for your business "product" will save you hundreds of thousands of marketing dollars over the years. When you calculate the cost of your time and research, your ROI, return on investment, might not be what you think it is on any Social Media Platform. Go back to your business plan and see who, what, where and why before spending your time on something that may not yield the results you need.

16. campbelljof

campbelljof
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Thats true, I mean It is personally experienced by me, so i totally agree with you.
    It is not a easy job. It always takes time and efforts.after that there will be some positive sign of conversion.
    if we spend some money to social media then we can find some positive results, but in that case we have to involve in it.
    its really a tough job.

17. stephaniego9

stephaniego9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Take your most popular tweets and Facebook Posts, or the ones you feel most passionately about, and use them to develop blog posts. You don’t have to write three pages; you don’t even have to write four paragraphs.

18. pwarbi

pwarbi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A lot of people don't put enough effort into their social media pages and think that all they have to do is set a page up, post a few ideas and then leave it to run itself, but it doesn't work like that.

19. campbelljof

campbelljof
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    today we have a numbers of tools in social media by which we can increase our social media activities.
    but by those tools we only increase our brand value.
    all of these tools could not provide us lead so we have to take care personally means we have to give our personal time to get the conversion.
    in the bussy schedule of life it is very tough to get the time.

20. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to drive traffic through social media is to stay updated on major social media channels like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google plus. Stay connected with the latest trending news and events, update your pages with attractive content, mix of images, videos, etc.

• Like Like x 1