Social Media Marketing Techniques

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Sotaru, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Kaminska Zakrzewska

Kaminska Zakrzewska
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Goals and objectives guide your social media strategy to help you successfully connect with your customers. Every piece of your social media strategy serves the goals you set. To budget for social media marketing, look at the tactics you’ve chosen to achieve your business goals and objectives.

2. Rinox

Rinox
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now create a page in social sites with your brand name.
    Target audience who are related to your website.
    Put cover photo attracting with a logo as cover pic.

3. vwebdevelopment

vwebdevelopment
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are best steps which follow SMM techniques

• Ensure Social Goals Solve Challenges
    • Extend Efforts Throughout Your Organization
    • Focus on Networks That Add Value
    • Create Engaging Content
    • Identify Business Opportunities Through Social
    • Engage Instead of Ignore
    • Track, Improve and Market Your Efforts
    • Social Media Marketing Checklist

4. GustavoWoltmann

GustavoWoltmann
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys, I'm Gustavo Woltmann, I want to share my technique in Social media marketing. So creating a new post every week for your business is a must on social media platform. But I'm focusing on using facebook because I know there are many possible customer here. So What I do is make an event, or a post where my followers need to like and share the page to their friends. Like example, If i have a new product, we will ask our publishers to create a new post where we can give a way free products. However, users should like, follow and share it to their friends. In this way, even from other countries, New York, Europe, Panama and Asia, there is a big possibility that it will be seen or shared. Hope this will help you guys.

5. davidpaul

davidpaul
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is one of the most powerful tool for promoting and advertising these days. So one of the important element in social media is facebook in this we can create adds and we can run campaigns and create pages and promote. As all people are active in social media all these days like in youtube,twitter and Instagram mainly facebook promoting is an easy task.

#25 davidpaul, Dec 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
  6. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media marketing techniques to successfully connect with your clients.
    1. Identify business goals
    2. Set marketing objectives
    3. identify ideal customers
    4. Research Competition
    5. Create content strategy

7. Andrea

Andrea
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should firstly identify your audience and choose the appropriate Social Media for them. The most versatile is Facebook, and being active on Facebook is a must in my opinion. Other Social Media platforms serve different purposes and can help you gain different kind of customers. Find what works best for you and remember to saty active and engaged:)

8. Penny_Saver2016

Penny_Saver2016
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mine is facebook because the former is more focused on content sharing and creating a viral marketing effect. It is not that kind of face-to-face marketing anymore. Therefore, traditional ways of marketing would not be effective enough. By making good use of Facebook marketing techniques, your target customers base can be expected to grow much faster in this new world.

9. zarood

zarood
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many way to promote your Business that all are good but you went to more traffic on your website to do Social media marketing or other activity. We are working with Facebook, Twitter and Google+ with the help of this we are get more result of our website.

10. Alice Fowell

Alice Fowell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,
    I am using Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
    Facebook is one of the most use social Media platform, We can share photos, videos, blogs, and we can promote business. Basically Facebook is the best place for multiple activities.
    Instagram is one Photo sharing website and the one of the way to promote your business and make money.
    LinkedIn is Commercial Social Media platform, best for business profile as well personal profile.

11. BrightFuture

BrightFuture
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My favorite Social Media network that I use for marking is youtube, I use to create videos using banners from my websites and links and upload them to my youtube channels and I get more people to my websites through youtube better than twitter and instagram.

12. shreeganeshtransport

shreeganeshtransport
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social Media Marketing is best Way Promote business. social Networking sites are the Google +, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr etc. Update Daily Social Networking sites share the current Information.

13. Naina Patel

Naina Patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Marketers these days have to come constantly up with new and fresh ideas to captivate the attention of customers, and one way to do so is by the generation of Leads. Some of the common tactics or methods of Lead Generation include,
    Search Engine Optimization (SEO) :- The process of optimizing your website to ‘rank’ higher in search engine results pages, therefore increasing the amount of organic (or free) traffic that your website receives.
    Content Marketing :- The creation and promotion of content assets for the purpose of generating brand awareness, traffic growth, lead generation, or customers.
    Inbound Marketing :- Inbound marketing refers to the ‘full-funnel’ approach to attracting, converting, closing, and delighting customers using online content.
    Social Media Marketing :- The practice of promoting your brand and your content on social media channels to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads for your business.
    Pay-Per-Click (PPC) :- A method of driving traffic to your website by paying a publisher every time your ad is clicked. One of the most common types of PPC is Google AdWords.

#33 Naina Patel, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2017