Small Business Software !!!

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Rachel S, May 25, 2013.

1. Rachel S

Rachel S
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all,

Businesses often rely on software produced by third parties to keep their systems running. Such software is critical to the company and can often be expensive to have developed by a bespoke supplier. There is always a risk that you have waited for that piece of software but the developer is suddenly unable to maintain the program once you have it up and running.

This can lead to problems, expense and strained relationships. Fortunately, however there is an agreement out there that take the worry out of entering into what should be a long-term software commitment and will ensure you get what is best for your business. This agreement is known as software escrow and could be key to the successful running of your business.

I am a newbie here. Also a little knowledge about small business apps and software for improving my business shortly. Do you please have any knowledge/suggestions about some good and best cheap business tools for my business? Also any idea what software is great for my small business?

Any help will be appreciated. Thank in advance. Have a charming day :)

Rachel !!!

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What kind of business do you have? What kind of software are you looking for? A business has many functions and the software or app for each one would be different. Specifying your need would get you the right answer.

3. watshelly

watshelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before choosing businesses tools, you'd better make clear your requirements, for customer service? for sales? Then you will find the best business software for your online stores. If you want to increase sales and improve customer service, then Comm100 Live Chat is a good option. It enables you to engage visitors in real time and track the visitors' navigation history.

4. HiteshMistry

HiteshMistry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Rachel

I agree with the above posts.

Don't sign up to software for the sake of it.

You have also got to look at the cost vs benefit for each tool. Also, just because something is free doesnt mean it will add value

Hitesh

5. Rachel S

Rachel S
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm looking to add a few more features to my software that's in development
    and would like to know from you business owners what could make your daily routine a little easier? think of what problems you are currently facing and please give me feedback!

Rachel !!!