Small Business Online Marketing? You’d Be Mad Not To Use This Site

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Terry Kyle, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Terry Kyle

Terry Kyle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

OK BAF Sisters & Brothers,

Here’s my latest and arguably best find of 2008.

It’s a site called toptrafficforum dot com (no www) and this forum is devoted solely to the very latest cutting edge traffic generating methods across all possible topics: PPC, article marketing, JVs, social networking, blogs etc etc.

Spend an hour there and IMHO you’ll learn an awful lot. Of course it doesn't replace BAF, just adds to what you find here :).

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for sharing that Terry, it looks like a very new forum, as it has quite a small number of posts. Personally I'd recommend that they remove the annoying ads until they have established themselves more and built a loyal member base. Ads can be off-putting and detrimental to such a new community.

3. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I agree with you Fergal!! If you still want to kepp the ads then go for ads revenue sharing !! that can help you bring traffice and create a lot of posts and quality ones too as more the quality more the people will see the post so more will the more earn from the ads displayed on his thread!!

Check DP and DNlodge they have very good adsense revenue sharing stratergies