Sleeping problem!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by TimB, Jan 22, 2013.

1. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey all,

I am having a serious Sleeping issue; the family next to my apartment is renovating their house. I have double shift jobs and I can only sleep in the evening. I did talk to them but they have no other option. Now can anyone suggest any solution to my problem?

Thank you!

2. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmm..Dear TIM B... Issue is very serious....
    But there is a solution..since you want to sleep in the evening ..I am sure you have some friend or relative in your next neighbourhood whose home you can use that time for your leisure sleep.

Evening is the time when I think only few people want to sleep...so enjoy you sweet dream sleep..:)
    ;)

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Tim, do you have sleeping problems in general, or is it just during this time as a result of noise from your neighbours?

If you can't sleep because of noise you could try wearing ear plugs to block out that noise.

4. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal ... noise is one thing, I think I have sleeping issues... which doctor should I visit for sleeping issues?

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You could start off by visiting your own GP and explaining the sleep issues you are experiencing, to him or her.

I've also written a short article on Tips for Getting a Good Night's Sleep.

Having had sleep problems in the past, I know how you feel TimB and I wish you every success in resolving it. For me there was no magic solution or quick cure, it was something I fixed gradually through time, by following the tips I included in that article.

Good luck with it.

6. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try going to a gym and do some work out, it will tire your body and make you wanna rest and sleep.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Then, you really shall get advice from doctor, worse come to worst, you can request some medicine from the doctor