Sites for Guest Blogging

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by James12smith, Jan 24, 2014.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I am looking for some guest blogging sites having high authority(PR>=3) to post some fresh content related to make money online niche webiste how-earn-money.org. Interested people who are having such sites please reply here or PM. I will send fresh articles to be posted there.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Because of the proliferation of spammy articles, and the overuse of guest blogging as a link building method, it is no longer a viable method of obtaining links. Therefore, I do not recommend asking for websites for guest blogging, nor should you offer articles as guest blog posts. You are better off sharing your blog posts as articles on networking sites, or sharing a link to the blog on Facebook and/or Twitter.
    You can read more about the fall of guest blogging as a link building technique on Matt Cutt's blog.

3. Sean_DeSilva

Sean_DeSilva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the guest blogging game is definitely changing. There's no harm in building relationships with fellow webmasters, and then asking for a guest post. Situations like that are safe because there is no abuse, no footprints of mass guest posts for Google to follow. But beware any website that actively advertised guest posters, those are the ones that Google is really clamping down on.

4. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Joeroxx can you please let me know. If I simple put my keyword link in footer on PR4 Ecommerce website. Is that gives quality backlinks to my keyword

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

To put it simply, no. Google and the other search engines prefer "contextual" links, which are placed in the actual content of a website, article, or blog post. Due to other promotional efforts, you will have other types, but they should be in the minority. A mix of a variety of links from a variety of sources is best.

6. zunick

zunick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the site (seotipsethical.blogspot.in) is the best suited site I recommending to you according to your requirement and its completely free for blogging.