Site which suggest price compared lowest price Mobile

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by shyla, Dec 26, 2012.

1. shyla

shyla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello friends, i'm a big Gizmo freak and love to shop online,almost all my mobiles which I purchased are all purchased online but I faced a very dramatic situation as we know that gadgets are at much cheaper rates than the offline shopping but still I found myself cheated as I found the same product at much cheaper rates than that I purchased from some other site,so I want to know is their any site which gives me the most cheapest deal after comparing from others.

2. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of the sites have special offers for a limited time. I got a new ipad2 $40 less of its original price, my friend went to the same site to avail the same package it was unavailable. So you have to search for good deals which suit your pocket.
    Best of Luck!

3. MoneyTrack

MoneyTrack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google shopping, pricegrabber.com, and dealcatcher all offer services that compare prices of different products across the web. Try those and see if they work for you.

4. omar ahmed

omar ahmed
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes but the Xmas will bring alot of nice offers

5. jiyaa

jiyaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi..Shyla I can understand ur situation as I too have found the same problem. It feels rediculous when you find that the other site is offering you the same mobile but at much cheaper rates,it feels as though we got cheated. But I have found a solutins to it ther is a site named indiandailydeals.com which can help you alot it offers you the most cheapest deal after being compared from others sites and deals.