Simplifying My Business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Trep117, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Trep117

Trep117
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello all,

I am currently running start-up that is in the secondary consumer electronics industry. I have been in business for 2 years and I am finding out that my business may have to many moving parts right now.

I was given some great advice and was told to simply turn into a broker. I think that this could be a good thing to focus on. I would sign contracts with retailers becoming the company that is responsible for selling their surplus inventory. In return I would get a 8-10% commission off of each deal.

Here are some questions:

1. What does the average brokerage firm charge?

2.How would I structure deals well enough to make it appealing to retailers?

3. How would I structure deals well enough to make it appealing for buyers?

4. How do I protect myself from circumvention?

5. How do I build a powerful network to get this going?

Any advice on this would be helpful as I have to get this going as soon as possible.

2. calegerard

calegerard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am currently running start-up that is in the secondary consumer electronics industry. I have been in business for 2 years and I am finding out that my business may have to many moving parts right now.

3. Cloudc.me

Cloudc.me
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to consider warehouse and storing, many cities cost octoi, various taxes. It is best if you can check with other competitor and do survey locally.

• Like Like x 1