Should the 3 way linking structure be maintained

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by williamgrey, Jul 12, 2010.

1. williamgrey

williamgrey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are 3 different geo-targeted top level domains that I have. Google has acknowledged my original UK based site as it has been running for a while now but the other US and Aus websites are still not as popular.

I decided to have one way links from the UK to the US and the Aus site but due to some miscommunication with coders there were additional links made from US and AUS pages to other websites too making the links reciprocal. Should I correct this mistake and take the links off the Aus and the US sites or should I maintain this 3 way linking structure?

2. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it would be better to take off those links from US and Aus websites as because one way linking would effect more then 3 way linking structure.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I agree with Sahil, Google gives greater authority to one way links than they do to reciprocal links, this is especially true if the sites are hosted on the same server.

4. forum.wedost.com

forum.wedost.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it is very difficult to track 3 way links, so , i will not prefer it. One way is good.