Should I need to promote my content?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by saahil2310, Apr 5, 2014.

1. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is content promotion needed in modern SEO? If I use my content to promote it on the social media sites then it can be crawled as copied content on my website. What is the right way of content promotion?

2. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content is one of the thing which we can target the audience. You can promote your content on the blogs, article and social media profiles.
    You can also submit your content on Google by a little bit search on that concept.

3. prakash

prakash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

definitely you must promote your content not necessarily paid promotion but genuine promotion. Like sharing your content on social media i.e. Fb, twitter, delicious, myspace and some bookmarking sites so that people can find your content and they may like it and share it

4. FocusincGroup

FocusincGroup
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Absolutely. Your content should have the share/retweet option so it can easily be promoted to various social media platforms. Include an image in your original content so it can also be shared on Pinterest.

5. MilesWeb

MilesWeb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is important to reach out to people with your content. It is important to make updates about your content in the social bookmarking and social networking websites for getting the right results.

6. leadamo

leadamo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes it sure is. Search engines, especially google look at social statistics too. For example how many retweets/favourites your blog post has got.

SEO should only be one part of your marketing strategy, look to distribute content across all channels. If possible create a podcast or video version of your blog post too!

7. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes, you should promote your content because that is the main strategy to attract the visitors for your website

8. ganeshbuilder

ganeshbuilder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have unique rich and quality content, then of course you need to promote it. the best way to promote your content is via blogs and social media. this will attract traffic to your website.

9. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

You need to be creative! You shouldn't just post the same content over and over on other sites across the web. That's generating duplicate content. Google is looking for the best of the best in order to rank those items highest. If you are well-versed in your topic, you can talk about it over and over and in great detail. You wouldn't need to copy/paste the same thing everywhere. Doing so would probably be considered spam and would likely backfire.

Best thing to do is really know your subject. Definitely talk about it in different places, but be expert enough in your area that you can speak about it in a manner that adds value and generates interest in your site.

• Like Like x 1
  10. johnhastings

johnhastings
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Content writing is very much important in SEO it will increase the traffic while google crawlers visits the page and visitors also increase and need to share the content in social media sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin and Google Plus.

11. Anupama Raikar

Anupama Raikar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

definitely you can promote your content by various way of social media like f.b twitter without promotion your content will never goes in proper direction.you should also try S.E.O.it is a form of digital marketing you can promote your content and article through s.e.o.it will promote your content by directory submission,social media bookmarking and several other ways.

12. harrythomas

harrythomas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, You will have to promote your content to reach your target audience either you can use social media or you can use search engines to get more visitors to your blog.

13. Magento_oCodewire

Magento_oCodewire
    uix_expand uix_collapse

off course, you have to promote your content through this you can drive huge traffic towards your business.
    Different ways you can promote your contents are blog writing, guest posting etc.

14. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion, the sure way to promote your content is by article marketing and social bookmarking. though these methods may seems old but still works out. get a list of good number of high PR article submission sites and post your articles there. a good one of them is ezinearticles. Also you can post yor content too on bookmarking sites alongside your link and keywords just like article postings but the only difference is that your content to post may be limited for social bookmarking. i use these two personally to promote my content and its working out for me.

15. towertech

towertech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Definitely, you promote your content.

You can promote your content in guest blogging, social media platform.

Don;t worry about copping issue of your content, before promoting your content you need to crawl your content for search engine.

Once your content is crawl by search engine, you don;t need to worry about your content because your content is already crawl by search engine and search engine know about your content.

and now if your content is copy by some one then you don;t worry about it because search engine crawler know which content is original and which one if copy.

Thanks

16. arjupraja10

arjupraja10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I didn't hear about copied issues when you share content on Social media but promoting the content on free directory or social bookmarking is also an off-page strategy.

17. Ourbusinessladder

Ourbusinessladder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can promote your content through various social medias, which would really help promote your product/services across the world.