Should I join a traffic exchange program?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by ChrisLeads, Jun 22, 2012.

1. ChrisLeads

ChrisLeads
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Are those programs worth my time and money?

2. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes - only exchange with site which have real readership.
    No - Don't participate to site which is purely focus on link to improve search ranking.

The moment the link exchange program penalized by search engine, all sites that participate the program may penalized too.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ScottBradley

ScottBradley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't waste your time or money. The traffic is pretty much junk for the most part...but again, it depends on what type of site you are trying to build. In some cases it may be a good thing.

4. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No time No time ......These are just to show the counter up of traffic stats. No real sales no unique visitors by this way. Everyone ignore.

5. patrick.s

patrick.s
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No they really aren't worth your time.
    Most of the time it's just a bot visiting and re-visiting over and over again.

6. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is just wasting your time, those traffic are considered as low quality traffic, the conversion rate is super low and the bounce rate is extreme high. It will only harm your site.
    If you want to make money, sorry to say that you will earn nothing from that

7. amitmax

amitmax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think,the best way to generate traffic is manual work. Of course some websites can generate traffic to your website but only those which have high authority in your industry.But proper planning and strategies are most important to generate traffic with target audience.

8. LucidWebMarketng

LucidWebMarketng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't waste your time with traffic exchange programs. If only for one reason: why give a reason for a visitor to click off your site? Also, the potential traffic you'd get would be poor, unless the program is for a specific niche. But then, it's back to my main reason: your visitors could click off to your competitor's site, not what you want.

The best kind of traffic is the kind that was looking for you in the first place. That's why you should invest in SEO and PPC. The next best kind of traffic is where your best prospects are. Invest time in posting in those places as well as advertising there.

9. rajesh

rajesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do not waste time on traffic exchange programs. They are a waste of time. I participated in such programs and got worthless traffic. What was increased was only the bounce rate of my website.

10. crater

crater
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should not. By joining you will get lot of non targeted traffic and if you have adsense it may cause your account to be banned.

11. arindamdutta16

arindamdutta16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    Increase traffic of your site, this is not very heard. You can do social media optimize like facebook, twitter. Their you can get more traffic.