Shops for Websites and Forums

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Teg, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Teg

Teg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My Website/Forum is a forum dedicated mainly to graphic design. I recently opened a shop as a means of providing the members various goods and services for real money. It cost a lot of money to keep a site running and all and any funding coming in from members will be used on the forum/website itself. What are some good ideas for things to put in the shops for members to buy? I currently have 3 different subscriptions. Each one offer's a certain percentage off of all additional shop purchases. T-shirts are another item. I'm also selling WordPress Blog/Portfolio's like my websites name / their username <-- that's what the links would be but with my website address attached. And I'm also offering e-mail addresses: their username at my website name.

I've had recommendations to sell templates and themes in the shop, but as I'm extremely lacking the knowledge of coding I don't see what the point of doing that would be. Any ideas?

2. sjzllc00

sjzllc00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

aha good buisness it is.
    Your Website/Forum is a forum dedicated mainly to graphic design, why do not you sell some books or softwares relatived with graphic design??

3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How about having affiliate ads related to your niche? And you could also provide banner advertising to interested businesses. Or perhaps join any ad network? Would you share your website url?

• Like Like x 1