Shopping Mall Store Store Marketing (Cell Phone Carriers)

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by photoislife, Dec 10, 2011.

1. photoislife

photoislife
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey everyone, I am going to be apart of a new cell phone store opening up in a mall. It will be consisted on selling three of the nations largest carriers. Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint. We will be providing solutions as for as contracts for upgrades, and new lines essentially 3 corporate stores in a (one-stop-shop). The mall currently has a corporate AT&T and Sprint store / kiosk within the mall.

I am trying to compile a list to make a plan of new and exciting ways to win people over in the mall, and to drive the traffic into our new store. I know once we get the customers inside we will be able to handle the selling without issue since we are able to offer better protection, prices, accessories, and probably better customer service than the existing ATT / Sprint locations.

Any tips / advice will be greatly appreciated. If you need any more information please do not hesitant to post within the thread or send me a private message.

2. Phenom18

Phenom18
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It sounds like your a Best Buy Mobile.

3. photoislife

photoislife
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. Phenom18

Phenom18
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't try to oversell your protection plan. It sucks when a customer is saying you said I get a new phone in store not sending it off to service.

The mall is tough competition because you have other stores and kiosks that compete for the dollar so you might have to make a better deal on a product than the price tag says, I know I have had to do it because they were willing to walk to the other stores.

Don't think your prices, products, and services are going to be better than the other ones because the customer has more options than you think.

Make sure your manager is a dumb one either who will get you fired for doing stupid stuff like discounting apple products.