Shared Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by taki, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taki

taki
    uix_expand uix_collapse

many of you are fond of shared hosting and it is cheap and easy to obtain. But have you ever thought about your customers experience?
    Many of these shared hosting sites are slow as a turtle when you start running Ajax scripts and complex java scripts as well. Customers like myself and others I know that are on high speed connections where we are used to instant loading pages will rarely if ever hang around waiting on a overloaded hosting company to catch up with us.
    Word to the wise for the wanna be successful internet marketer.

2. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are serious about your online business get a offshore hosting!! Dont buy them from big companies go to Webmaster forums like DP or sitepoint many sellers are there selling quality hosting at affordable prices

NOTE: Check their Itrades and read their threads before you buy the hosting

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

If your website is not very large in terms of traffic and disk space needed it can run quite successfully on shared hosting. Just ensure that you use a reputable company who does not oversell their servers, or check for reputations on the major webmaster forums, as suggested by Silent.

4. nagathi

nagathi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I got the hosting plan here http://www.thewebpole.com/ It provides hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc...

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Closing old thread. If the Original Poster would like it re-opened, please send me a quick PM and I'd be delighted to open it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.