shared account from a trustworthy provider

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by kinza, Sep 16, 2016.

1. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are interested in getting a quality shared account, check out plans from ifastnet.com and hostingsource.com,
    they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

3. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the average monthly uptime?

4. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No doubt, SolVPS.com is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever.
    Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
    Price to service to ease-of-use to features its just a great deal. and they just added lots of new stuff. Very competitive pricing.

5. knobbychees

knobbychees
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

6. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When we went to plusplushosting.net it was a different world. These guys really know their stuff, professional team they are!
    They're awesome and so extremely helpful to this stay-at-home-Mom who needs support. I want to make them all cookies!

Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"

7. Dewlance

Dewlance
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommended to chose other good hosting company. There is already lot of good company are exist.

You just need to look at offer section.

8. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can look and try out 4goodhosting shared hosting. My experience with them so far, has been fantastic in terms of customer support and hosting quality. All of my sites has been running fast and efficiently without any issues with outages or downtime. Support has been very fast when responding to my questions. Usually I get responses within few minutes often with full solution.

9. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans. The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts. Prices are competitive and their tech staff is online around the clock.

10. Cyclone Hosting

Cyclone Hosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    If you are still looking for a reliable and trustworthy host, my company provides a great shared hosting experience with reasonable pricing. There is also a promo that gives you half off for any package you choose. If you have questions or are interested please contact me. :)