Share a free PDF converter tool

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by peterpatrickgo, Aug 10, 2011.

1. peterpatrickgo

peterpatrickgo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't know whether you people has the same pain as me, everyday I need to deal with a lot of PDF files and copy some of the contents out and paste them into some editable file format such as word, it is really annoyed to copy, paste, copy, paste, copy, paste again.

So I decide to search some pdf converter tool which could help me doing such boring jobs, there are truely hundreds of thousands results available in the google, but most of them have some limitations such as can not batch convert or has restriction for the file size, and some of them cost so much..I rarely like to cost money on such small tools, finally I found a totally free tool named Nemo PDF to Word, and has all of the useful functions like batch conversion and partial conversion. That's terrific.

It helped me save a lot of time, so I'd like to share this totally free tool with you guys. hope it is helpful for people like me...hahahaha~~ :D

2. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is this your site? What is the link please?

3. chengang

chengang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

search "Nemo PDF to Word" on google,but the link is what?

4. peterpatrickgo

peterpatrickgo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's not my site. I just using this freeware.
    here is the link for your reference: Nemo PDF to Word