SFI

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by ekaarobi1, Jan 13, 2014.

1. ekaarobi1

ekaarobi1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is sfi?? and can we make money though it ??

2. Vajna

Vajna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes you can. That's my number one online business and with SFI it's easier to earn money then the rest online businesses that I tried. I mean with less time on SFI I earned more money then on the others.

More about SFI:
    SFI (Strong Future International) Marketing Group was launched in 1998. Starting with just one product, sold only in the United States, SFI has now grown to more than 110000 products and services (and growing daily) sold in more than 190 countries around the world.

SFI was created to allow anyone with a computer and Internet access the opportunity to tap into the worldwide e-commerce revolution. Anyone of legal age in his or her country can become an SFI affiliate for free by filling out an online registration form. There is no obligation or purchase requirements of any kind.

Once registered, affiliates are provided with professional Websites for marketing SFI's products on the Internet. SFI also provides all necessary sale support services, such as customer service, payment processing, and product shipment – all at no cost to the affiliate. For each sale generated, SFI pays the referring affiliate a commission. Additional commissions can be earned by building and leading affiliate groups.

You will have your sponsor if you register through some ad about SFI that you found net. I have a sponsor too, and the sponsor is there to teach you at the beginning what to do and when and then after a month or two you can do everything by yourself and it's not that hard to be honest. The bigger your team and the more active affiliates you have in your downline, more money you will make for yourself.
    There's a lot of ways to earn with SFI.

That's just for short to introduce you with SFI, hope it will help.
    Who ever is interested in SFI, let me know, I don't mind to be someone's sponsor. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vajna

Vajna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

And yeah, one more thing about SFI, I saw that you want to sell your stuff, well you have that too. You can sell worldwide or you can put by yourself for your country only.

4. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You could have better Google'd. How would you know you can make money out of it when you don't know what SFI means?