Seven Tips to Make Your Online Home Business Successful

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by ZakShow, Jun 19, 2009.

1. ZakShow

ZakShow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Tips that may help you to take your business to the next level..

This thread is to discuss the blogpost: Seven Tips to Make Your Online Home Business Successful

2. jwhitakr

jwhitakr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think this is the right category for self-promotion.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'm not too sure about that. Most people in the early stages of starting their own business find that they have to work longer hours, just to make the same money they would in a regular job.

4. ZakShow

ZakShow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is not a self-promotion thread jwhitakr, this is a discussion thread when I hope that everyone would participate in order to exchange knowledge and experience.

Yes Fergal you are somehow right, but what I'm reffering to, is that when you are managing your own home business, you'll be able to see anyone you want from your family or friends not like a 9 - 5 job when you are an employee and you can't see people except ur collegues... Home online business guarantee more freedom, Do you agree?

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I would agree that working from home gives you more flexibility, which is a good thing, especially when you have young family. However, it also involves sacrifices and in the early stages will most probably require you to work longer hours than you would have to work in a regular job.

6. jwhitakr

jwhitakr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If it is not self-promotion, then why didn't you include the content of the article here in the thread instead of linking to the article on your own website?

7. ZakShow

ZakShow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Because it will be considered as duplicate content and it will be harmful for Business Advice Forum and Zak Show Dot Com... By the way, you have a nice blog :) Keep up the great work!

8. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is one of the most important tips in order for you to work more efficiently in your home without any disturbances. If there's no spare bedrooms, it would be good to find one part in the house with the least distraction and noise and would be preferable if you're table or computer desk is facing the wall. It is also important to make it a house rule that you will not be disturbed by your spouse or children while in your Office.

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thankfully I've the good fortune to have a spare bedroom, converted into an office. It's very helpful to have a room that's completely dedicated to work. Once I'm in my office, I'm there to work. It helps me to concentrate because I associate my office with work and nothing else.

10. jwhitakr

jwhitakr
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ahh, well I would at least put a snippet of your article here in the thread so that people have some basis for the thread discussion. Otherwise, it looks like (to me at least) self-promotion.

Thank you for the kind words. :)