Closed Setting up Bakery

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell Websites, Domains & Businesses' started by daksh management, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daksh management

daksh management
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Setting up Bakery
    in India

Introduction: Bakery market is valued at INR 750 million and is expected to reach much more by 2015. The Bread, Rusk and Biscuit segment alone accounts for over 70% of the bakery industry. Demand for Cakes, Pastries, Pizza, Burger, etc too have increased many folds during last 15 years and will continue to grow exponentially during coming years.

Increased competition and changing customer choices have made the Bakery manufacturers to look for sophisticated baking equipment and technology to sustain growth and standard of quality. Bakeries world over are now opting to automate their operations due to shortages in labour, to increase productivity, save time and safety.

Business Plan: We can provide detailed project report / business plan which can help you in setting up your own bakery and getting financial support from banks.

Setting up small scale Bakery comprise following:

Main production line equipments: Spiral Mixer (for breads, biscuit, rusk, etc), Planetory Mixer (for cakes, pastries, etc), Prover, Baking Oven, Slicer, Moulds, Trays, etc.

Other fixed assets: Land, Building, Furniture, Electrical, Storage, Vehicle, etc.

Working Capital: Adequate stock of raw materials e.g. Flour, Maida, Suji, Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Desi Ghee, Vegetable Oil, Butter Milk, Skim Milk Powder, Bread Improver, Preservatives, etc. Raw Material requirement is unique for each bakery as per the needs of the target customers.

Manpower: It requires skilled operator. Entrepreneur should have passion to produce and market quality food products to the customers.

Marketing arrangements: It would be highly viable if you have your own sale counter at central marketplace in your city. You should also try for institutional sales to schools, colleges and other institutional buyers.​

How we could serve you? We can design sanction-able small scale projects for startups. We take sufficient care that client is well versed with operation of bakery. We support client to fulfill all statutory requirements and for getting project sanctioned from banks. We can avail 25% subsidy from MOFPI, New Delhi for Bakery.

Business Plan: It is in standard format acceptable by banks: Beginning Introduction, Market Survey, Project Brief, Land & Building, Plant & Machineries, Compliance with Legal & Statutory Requirements, Manufacturing Process, Major Raw Materials needed, Personal Requirements, Cost of Project & Means of Finance, Financial Projections for Profitability, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Break Even Analysis, Ratio Analysis along with relevant annexure.

It includes quotations from relevant suppliers and layout with construction cost estimates. We will also guide you to meet statutory and legal requirements.

Manufacturing Process: We have calculated our requirements for Cash Credit Limit as original piece of work.

We have chalked out viable production plan to manufacture White Bread, Brown Bread, Rusk, Biscuits, Pizza Dough, Bread Pizza, Cheese & Sausage Pizza, Breakfast Burger, Aloo Tikki Burger, Bread Patties, Cheese Patties, Vegetable Roll, Cream Roll, Potato Sticks, Vanilla Cake, Chocolate Cake, Strawberry Cream Cake, Apple Pastries, etc.

For small scale Bakery manufacturing above range of products could be tedious however it is essential for your viability. We have described standard recipe however you can alter it according to your local taste.

Elaborate production plan & standard recipes will help you to start selling from day one. It has helped us to calculate 2 months stock of raw material and Cash Credit Limit from banks.

This is the real and original piece of work describing manufacturing methods and CC Limit which is crucial for startups and which you may not find from other source.

Marketing Plan: We have emphasized to have own sale counter in central marketplace. If you could not afford then please try hard for institutional selling. We have drafted a business proposal letters to schools, colleges, engineering/medical colleges, hospitals, etc highlighting hygienic and best quality manufacturing facilities in your Bakery. We have highlighted the profit margin that could accrue to these institutions while selling your products. Bakery products are daily consumption items. You could do well by promoting & selling to nearby localities too.​

Ordering for our services: Hope you have understood we are not selling just project report. For startups we have designed business plan of total project cost around Rs. 25 lakh (includes all fixed assets and working capital). Along with its business plan, the detail manufacturing methods and marketing plan you could enhance your income by establishing it in your home. 300-500 square foot space is enough for manufacturing facilities for small scale startup.

We will provide all necessary guidelines for negotiating with banks, particularly issues relating to collateral security and margin money by entrepreneur. Upon your order we will surely share how bankers are in-principle agreed with our proposed bakery venture.

Our services are available for nominal fee, many clients are worried for it. We don’t want to disclose price here itself. We want to associate with serious entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurs should not be concerned for price of project report, rather they should be bothered for establishing and running successfully their business venture. To order our services please reply through PM informing your complete particulars (you have to register and login in this forum).

2. hrishi

hrishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you send me some more information on this project?

3. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a great business and very bright ideas,And your business plan is very well explained,Good luck to you.

4. AdamC

AdamC
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Where would one get more information about this franchise?

Adam C | Redundancy helper

5. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have any websites where we can find more about your bakery? I am residing in India and would surely be interested in investing some money which I have now. You plan surely looks promising to me but I do require more information on this project if possible?

Thanks,
    Sahil

6. Quddus

Quddus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear Daksh Management,

Can you please provide your contact number so as further communication could possible.

regards
    A. Quddus

7. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I've always wanted to get into this business. My girl's family business is bakery and they do have two bakery shops in this single city alone. Skilled baker really is hard to find as they said, do you guys also provide recipes?

8. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Business plan to set up bakery is one thing and actually taking decision to set up bakery is another thing....
    So what are you Looking you here - investors OR business men?

do business that one love doing...

9. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your business plan looks great, if your are interested we can help you to advertise your business in our business. Free of charge.

10. gopi_rithu

gopi_rithu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi...

Greetings from Gopi !!

I'm interested and willing to setup a small bakery unit which will be in use for produce of Bread, cookies and 1 or 2 other items not an total in and out bakery.. if you can send me the details i can reach you for further communication.

regards,
    Gopi.

11. dripworld

dripworld
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please post more info for the above questions, as i am too from India Hyderabad and interested in your business.

12. kurt.layne

kurt.layne
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can consult if you are still looking.

I can consult on all aspects of baking and business. Kurt Anderson - Breads Etcetera , London

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

I can consult on all aspects - Kurt Anderson - Breads Etcetera, London
    I am aiming to start in India this year

13. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is really a nice idea for setting up a Bakery. Food Business these days are really profitable and earning up big cashes. I hope you do your best in your project and succeed.

14. Apurva Rokade

Apurva Rokade
    uix_expand uix_collapse

can you please provide me detailed project report for my own bakery.

15. Apurva Rokade

Apurva Rokade
    uix_expand uix_collapse

can you please provide me detailed project report for my own bakery.

16. sri666

sri666
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have a dream of setting up a bakery and your information looks promising, please provide more details how to approach you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.