server ... wher to buy it from?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Pinko, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Pinko

Pinko
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As for me Aspnix.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

3. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry but I don't have any idea about the hosts you mention. In terms of web hosting I personally recommend 4Goodhosting. They have the best service in terms of price and 24 hour responsive support. Before I came across them, I used a lot different hosting companies, and this one proves to be the best. Their servers are always up and runs without any problem. Speed and reliability is outstanding. Go ahead and check them out.

4. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd have a deal with a2hosting.com with no hesitations due to their top-notch services and quality support which is online around the clock.
    FASTDED is their 17% off. Support is active and helpful for 24 hours.

5. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know free dedicated server search service called findmeaserver.com which is really helpful for those who want to find a good place to order dedicated server for specific needs. You will compare lots of different web hosts.

6. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your sites will be in good hands if you give A2hosting.com a try. My page was attacked by script kiddies on several occasions and their support responded quickly and effectively, helping to harden my site against further attacks.

I am really happy to have found this great hosting service.

7. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A2hosting.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    With their dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own. Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs. Powered by CPanel, all domains created are equipped with full features of the linux hosting plans.

8. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why not to give Digitalserver.com.mx a try?
    This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.
    Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.

9. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Moved to GlowHost.com after poor service with my previous web host. Now I am fully-satisfied with the speed connection, server stability and customer support service. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.

10. Maximum

Maximum
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bluehost is a good place to buy from as they have good hosting and great support.