server to buy

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by kinza, Nov 30, 2015.

1. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which server would you have a deal with - from hostsailor.com or wavecom.ee?
    Tell me more about your would-be choice please.
    I appreciate any input.
    Thanks!

#1 kinza, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
  2. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you ask me, I know nothing about mentioned web hosts, but can put forward a recommendation to look at good alternative.
    Take a look at Stratus4.com cloud servers. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

3. Kirthi

Kirthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

4. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can rely on 4Goodhosting.com. The servers are fast and responsive based on my long years of experience. Their pricing remains competitive and the service is exceptional. Support is always active 24 hours and the agents are professional. They respond in minutes and not hours just like my old host. They even responded in holiday and helped me setup my blog without hesitation. I am very happy!

5. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Think that you will not regret having looked at Digitalserver.com.mx servers. They are also good for VPN services.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

6. Kroh

Kroh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hostsailor.com and wavecom.ee servers have high uptime, fully-redundant network and quality support.
    Whatever host you choose, you'll get quality services.

7. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hosting022.com is famous for its unique features, easy-to-use control panel and helpful support team.
    Fantastic hosts with great people. Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.

8. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like Pirateshosting.net and their dedicated hosting packages.
    They are great - I had some initial troubles setting up/transferring from my old host but customer support was very helpful. They have a live chat feature that's very useful for real time problem solving.

9. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get hosting solutions with high performance no matter what location is needed. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.