SERP ranking Disappeared

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rudradhar, Aug 27, 2012.

1. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

Yesterday my website ranking disappeared from Google SERP for keywords Nutrichoice and Britannia Nutrichoice. I don't know what's the reason.
    Please help me with ypur suggestions

2. borgninestallone

borgninestallone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keyword ranking may vary depending upon how you work on your site or if there is any decrease in the number of backlink also the keyword may goes down.

But no need to worry. Just update your site with fresh content and do white hat seo tactics to retain your keyword position.

3. cjarrodsnow

cjarrodsnow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A wise man once told me:

Don't spend time stressing over your SERP ranking because if it changed today, it will change tomorrow and we have no control over Google's algorithm, in fact, very few (if any) employees in Google even have a full understanding of their algorithm. Fretting over this is just precious time you could be spending writing great content to keep your site moving in the right direction!

Google changes daily... whether it's competition, them working on the algorith, etc. Just keep at it, write great content and build your backlinks!

4. lray

lray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What kinds of things are you doing to rank your site? You could have been busted by the penguin or even panda. The first thing I would look at if I were you is my link profile, try to find questionable or spammy links and try to get rid of them.

5. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SERP result is floating, SERP disappeared which mean search engine game is fair and square, every site have equal chances to rank. I always ask myself a question, is the site qualify to stay at top search? Does the site fulfill searches need?

6. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Did it disappear completely or just drop? Is it still ranking for other words?

Did you use any "black hat" SEO methods to get it to rank?

Do you use Google Webmaster Tools? If so, have you checked for messages?

7. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with this:

If you did, you could have been penalized. If not, it could be ordinary shifts in the SERPs.

Familiarize yourself with Google Quality Guidelines and undo anything that violates them. If Google warned you of penalty, you can apply for reconsideration after fixing. Otherwise, you have to wait.

With Panda and Penguin, these days it can be difficult to tell where you stand. Your safest best is to avoid tricks and schemes, erring on the side of quality. Always.

8. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah my site is still ranking for other keywords. I had not used any black hat techniques to get rank. In webmaster also I am not getting any message.

9. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This happen due to some kind of update like penguin update or panda update. From which date this occur? I'll help you to see the updates dates?