Serious about your career??

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by jenniferjohn, Jan 22, 2015.

1. jenniferjohn

jenniferjohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When it is about selecting colleges for higher studies, you try to make every possible effort to get the right one. It is important to select an institution that provides you more choice, quality and international recognition. Start with doing your homework using a variety of resources like Internet. Below are some tips on how to make college choices:
    -Determine what you want to be when you get out of a college education and then research colleges that meet your needs.
    -Explore college websites & tools like LinkedIn’s University Finder can help you identify some lesser known schools that are turning out top talent.
    -Use Social Media and Online Resources
    -Accommodation near college.
    -Read reviews of your selected colleges.

Try these tips and you will be in the best condition to get the career you really want!

#1 jenniferjohn, Jan 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2015
  2. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good points!
    Choosing the best college is all necessary today to choose your future career. So, everyone must be keen on choosing the college that fits best. Also, the course that an individual do today will help in choosing the successful career in the future.

3. pry11

pry11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice points you have mentioned here,
    Selecting college is very important , college play important role to build your success.
    one must choose Government recognised school and colleges.
    They should provide all the facilities that any student required while perusing his/ her course.

This are the 25 best engineering colleges in India .
    I hope this will help all the students .

4. Jude Richardson

Jude Richardson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Aside from the school to choose, you also need to make sure that the course that you will take will lead you to a job that you will love or enjoy..

5. jaynorth

jaynorth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes it is true that correct choice of institute is meant to help in establishing career. As all sort of financial help is available to blossom the career, but research is important before finalizing on any college or institute for higher studies.

6. robertmiker

robertmiker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really great points you have shared about carrier, I am impressed.

7. glennmartin

glennmartin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is the most important question that every teenager should ask. And as well as we can't just go for what we want, we need to be realistic about where the jobs actually are, or we'll just end up in debt and unemployed. but It's very easy to turn your hobbies into a future career. Many hobbies correspond to real world needs and positions. Consider what you like to do and how that might fit into a career.

8. StuartSpindlow12

StuartSpindlow12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you so much for sharing this information about carrier. I am impressed.

9. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great points for career guidance. Career guidance or professional advice literally help shape up the future in respective format. Once who get proper guidance in his/her career gets a good future.

10. herbertbishop

herbertbishop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow you have a very nice points career guidance. Sometimes we really need to do some of this point in our life like this one.

11. M.Ehrmantraut

M.Ehrmantraut
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is basically what I've done - if possible, find something you love and can make a living doing something pertaining to that and you'll wake-up every day looking forward to going to work instead of dreading it.

12. pooja.lily

pooja.lily
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually you have made some good points in this thread.
    School's mould us to explore our mind and learn as much as we can & Colleges make us professionals to enter the global market
    It is indeed vital to be focused while choosing a good career, course as well as college as there's a lot of competition already!

I would suggest all the students to firstly select a good career and also find your interest,
    because sometimes you study something else and at the end work somewhere disastrous.

Nice thread!!!!

13. StuartSpindlow3

StuartSpindlow3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Completely agree with all of you guys this is really difficult thing that how to choose a best collage to get higher education.

14. Webcs-Peter

Webcs-Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Career means much but it's not everything in the life. There are more important things like health, family, etc.

15. bburkeconsulting

bburkeconsulting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Everyone appears to be saying "go to the best college" --- that's not really the case. In fact, I saw a news clip regarding colleges this week, and the main point of the story was to work hard to get as much out of the college as you can. It's not about the name, it's about which employees can deliver; and eventually in one's career performance catches up to and surpasses education and institution.

• Like Like x 1
  16. vinothini

vinothini
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

I agree with your point guys, this is really a important stage in our life. In order to obtain a successful career, we need to opt for best college & course.

17. Hostissimus

Hostissimus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really great points you have shared about carrier, I am impressed.

18. Kevin Peter

Kevin Peter
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

I generally looked out for institutions with good reputations and placement options. I had a job before even I graduated.

19. mishraraj2603

mishraraj2603
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sir,
    Got your points, its really good. But can anybody tell me, is really we need to do engg.or any other degree to earn money?
    Read my question twice. Then answer.