SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by erickpitt199, Nov 14, 2013.

1. erickpitt199

erickpitt199
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My website page rank is N/A . I wanted to increase my pr . How this is possible. Is this possible through seo . If yes post the site where i can seo my site and increase my page rank . Help me as soon as possible. Or post a thread.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

How old is your website? PR is not really an important factor in SEO anymore, so I wouldn't worry about it. Google hasn't updated the PR in some time, and probably won't anytime soon. SEO is used to increase your website's position in the SERPs, which is what you really want. There are no websites you can go to to increase your position in the SERPs, although there are tons of charlatans out there who will promise to do it with all kinds of "Black hat" tricks. There are also legitimate firms who can perform SEO for you, depending on your budget.
    If you would like to try doing it yourself, you can start by checking the appropriate threads in the "Featured Sales & Marketing, Online Promotion & SEO" thread. Then, if you have any specific questions, you can post a new thread.

3. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Joe is right. What you are seeing in a PR tools right now is not the real PR anymore or atleast not close the real one.

What you can do now is to make sure that the links that you are going to build are of good quality. Check out who's linking to those pages and the traffic flow. You might also want to check this link building blog for more reference.

http://pointblankseo.com/link-building-strategies

That's a compilation of link building methods that you can use.

4. anshuera

anshuera
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey!!
    There is no particular method to increase your PR but easiest method is to build your valid link that might have the relevant content what actually the people need. There is lots of free bookmarking sites are available you can join them and try to create valid links of your page .

5. pushpendra

pushpendra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no shortcut method to increase pr of your site. you have to create good back links to relevant your site for pr

6. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays.Increasing PR is not too much attracts to webmasters because ranking is the main target point to consider in online marketing but if you want to increase PR of web pages then exchange links with high PR websites.

There are many factors to increase PR of website like traffic,backlinks authority and content of your website.

7. Autofits

Autofits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Concentrate on getting content based backlinks through authoritative websites. This can be done by posting content in high DA article directories and guest blogging websites. Also make sure that you are working on the appropriate keywords for getting the best results.

8. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Website PR depend on many factors like your domain age, Domain name. Links Your traffic website popularity. So before want to increase PR make sure you doing all things to improve your business visibility