SEO Tools

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Dec 18, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can someone be effective at SEO without using SEO tools ?

Is it safe to ask what tools SEO experts on this forum use ?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

No one in any occupation can be effective without tools. Any professional will want to use the best tools they can get, given the resources they have available. SEO includes several different processes, each of which has it's own set of tools. Some will prefer one set of tools, others will prefer a different set. Therefore, I would ask that anyone who answers James's question please give a short description of each of the tools you use, what each tool is used for, and why you use this particular tool.

3. senabhijit

senabhijit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many tools which we can use SEO purpose. According to me Google Webmaster, Google Analytics, Google Keywords Tool, Smallseotools are best.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Why do you use these particular tools? What makes these tools better than any others? Cam you provide a short description of each, so that James can make an informed decision whether to use them?

5. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO tools are necessary, there's no way you can't use them. Here are some tools you can use,

Google Webmaster Tools - for indexing your site
    Google Analytics - to determine where your traffic is coming from, bounce rate, page views and such
    Google Keywords Tool - for keyword research
    SEO Quake - an extension for your browser that lets you know stats like PR, Alexa rank, and other SEO parameters.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Without having SEO tools, you have no idea what your are doing? Is it effective or not?

So it is important to have SEO tools for knowing that the techniques which we are using having impact on a website or not.

7. rkdolla

rkdolla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In the field of SEO tools are very necessary.They keep you updated.I mainly use the following tools.
    Google Webmaster Tools
    Google Analytics
    Google Keywords Tool
    SEO Quake add-ons for Firefox and Crome

8. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

See There Are many Tools Avail in Market But They Are Not Worthwhile at all Because Google Not Thrust Such paid Tools Do manual Submission Which are best And These Tools Crete Irrelevant Links for Your Website Which result In spam According to google Point Of View....Since I was Experienced This in past

9. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use SEO Tools as it is much time saver, also I manual work as well such as guest blogging, blog posts etc..

I'd recommend you to use seo tools on tier 2/3 links.

10. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO tools are helpful to us in various ways like if you are doing a work you also want to know about the result about your work mainly SEO tools are helpful to us these type of task.