SEO Tools : Backlink Builder

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by anselduminy, May 27, 2010.

1. anselduminy

anselduminy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

Everyone understands the importance of creating backlinks. It is an integral aspect of search engine optimization. However, the quantity and quality of backlinks is important. A backlink does not qualify as a quality backlinks if your backlinking website’s theme is the same as your site. Also, if it links to your site using the keyphrase or keyword that you are attempting to optimize for, then it does not qualify as a quality backlink. Quality backlinks are vital to SEO success. They work like votes. They are an important consideration in Google's page ranking qualifications. Don’t you all think so?

2. Biotechie

Biotechie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well if you want to get a higher or a better ranking on search engines you will need to build quality backlinks for your site

3. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Backlinks are also a good way in creating online awareness that a site like yours exists. :D

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is funny, the quality shall actually same theme (or we normally say same niche) as your site. Generally we talk about quality backlink, we are looking for the backlink from the site with all the below:
    1. High PR
    2. Same Niche
    3. Less outbound link
    4. Unique quality content

5. ronaldobrown

ronaldobrown
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have 100s of no-follow links for my website but my site has good ranking in google so whats other member are thinking about my site...
    i know that nofollow links not good for SEO:cool:

6. OnlineBusinessZen

OnlineBusinessZen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your page rank in google is determined, in large part, by the quality and quantity of your backlinks. If other high quality sites in your niche link to you, it will certainly help your overall site and page rank in google.

7. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

nofollow links is still good for SEO.
    As kown that nofollow not provide PR juice to our site but not mean that it not helping on SERP

8. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, a nofollow link can be a good source of traffic. :D

9. jakewidmer

jakewidmer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google wants to see any link back to your site. Now yes, it is VERY important to have dofollow but having nofollow is just as important. If you have 200 dofollow links with all of them with a PR of 5 and no other links, google will look at this as fishy. They want to see a mix of links so it looks natural.