SEO Technquies

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nadablue, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nadablue

nadablue
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Friends,
    I have a website www.nadabookinfo.com . this website have contain information about the Nada Guide and Kelly blue book vehicle pricing guide. before 3-4 months i have traffic to my website but now from 3-4 months my traffic is decreasing continuously. then what should i do to increase my website traffic and Earning.

2. peterscot423

peterscot423
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't use duplicate content for article submission. It's counts as a spam and Spamming always make negative effects on the website ranking. Always use fresh and Unique content for the the Website. It's shows very posivite results for the website within a couple of days.

3. clevelandslim

clevelandslim
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO techniques are changing all the time. As the search engines adjust their algorithms SEO techniques must also evolve to suit what the search engine has done.

One thing you can do is write articles on other sites that will allow you to link back to your site. It's easy, just write a relevant article, submit it to the site with a couple of links back to your site that highlight your keywords. This way is really effective because it lasts a long time. No matter what the search engines change you have a keyword linking to your page and that link is the fabric of the internet.

A good example of a place to submit your articles to it http://www.contributecontent.com - I like them because they allow you to also upload pictures to your articles so you can engage the generic traffic as well as do your SEO.

4. jaysh4922

jaysh4922
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some useful Idea according to me

Keep content fresh and valuable

Post to Social Media frequently

Add new pages

#4 jaysh4922, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
  5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

As of 8/15/2014, contributecontent.com expired, and the website does not exist. You are correct, however, about SEO techniques changing, and the necessity to keep up with the changes in the search engine's algorithms. One place to share articles is on networking sites such as MosaicHub or LinkedIn, rather than article sharing sites that may be here today and gone tomorrow.

6. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to gain traffic and in the online marketing aspect is through the social media strategy. The main target is to where could we get the target audience and as of today's scenario, the one and only platform is the social media.

7. rajdeep01

rajdeep01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media optimization is a great technique by which you can get more traffic and business for the website. If your website has huge traffic then you can earn by Google absence. Social media sites like Facebook, twitter or LinkedIn are getting very famous and popular now-a-days.

8. Melissa Feeney

Melissa Feeney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your website may be affected by any of the recent Google update like Panda or Penguin. So just check the backlink of your website, disavow the poor quality links and update the content of your website.

9. Patson

Patson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Melissa what she has written is right might be your site it has hit by google update algorithms like penguin or panda just you need to check your back links, disallow the bad back links or broken links. I have checked your site is well and good, just you need a strong back links. Below I have mentioned the link below which tells everything about your site just check it, and also tell you what changes you have to make it.

http://iwebchk.com/

10. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I liked the sound of http://www.contributecontent.com but the link couldn't be found? any suggestions Thanks:)

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I already mentioned the link in a previous post. You might want to try reading the entire thread before posting a reply, so you can avoid asking a question that may have already been answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.