Seo strategy

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by shymajones, Jun 4, 2013.

1. shymajones

shymajones
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

What's Wrong with my SEO strategy ? i am doing Bookmarking, Forums and articles and blog commenting too . still i am not getting good results as i want.

2. maxwebinc

maxwebinc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's not strategy. It's a mere link building. A strategy is one that is segregated with certain target points. You start with planning, getting resources, competition analysis, and then plan execution.

And what you do will highly likely to bring you negative results. Revamp your plan and think of another.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These are just a part of seo. How long have you been doing this? How frequently do you carry out these activities? Do you add fresh content on your site frequently? I do not see social networking in there. If you are not active on social networks then you are doing it wrong.

4. watshelly

watshelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before checking your results, look back what you have done.

How long have you done these work, one month, six months?
    Are you sure the things you do are really correct and high quality?
    How do you judge your results, traffic or conversion?

Besides, you can expand your promotion methods, such as social media marketing, google adwords, etc.

5. thealchemist

thealchemist
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Maybe its the way in which you are presenting yourself on these websites. Everyone has made comments about what you are doing but I'm curious as to how you are doing it. If your presentation doesn't not strike an emotional chord with the people who are viewing your posts/links, then you're more than likely not gonna see a large response because those people do not see the value in what you are offering. Instead of trying to get people to sign up to something, give them something valuable, something that will help them out in some way and in return, they will be more willing to sign up to whatever you are offering because you have shown them something of value, which will spark their curiosity.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although what you are saying is correct, it really doesn't help. for instance, there is an old saying "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink". Although you offer a good way to convince the horse to drink, shymajones is looking for a way to lead him to the water.
    Others have made good comments, including the questions watshelly asked. What has been done so far, and for how long? Are the links from quality sites? Has any on-page optimization been done? Watshelly asked about how the results are being judged. Another question is, what phrases are you pursuing? Are you going after phrases that convert more often? These are all questions that need to be asked to evaluate an SEO strategy

7. aaron70

aaron70
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all you need to understand the biggest change in 2013 is the announcement that Yahoo Search is now fully provided by Microsoft Bing Search. This makes Google to own 60%+ search share and now Yahoo/Bing with 30%+ search share.
    So, now you need to concentrate on Yahoo/Bing Optimization as well and not fully focus on Google! However, the best part is that Bing/Yahoo and Google are similar in ranking websites within their search engine solely based on many similar factors like, Domain age and length of domain registration, optimization source code, good server up-time and original & human friendly content. Other than that, the most important part will be relevant and trusted inbound links from variety of sources.

8. jaysh4922

jaysh4922
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some useful Idea according to me

Keep content fresh and valuable

Post to Social Media frequently

Add new pages

guest posting and forum posting

9. stephie

stephie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So, how much posts do you guys post everyday?

10. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why Still anchor text? Kindly check your signature you are just spamming the forum too :mad:

Please check this article and understand that the SEO world has been changes and you are still in 2005, The link: http://www.bloggertipstricks.com/2013/06/penguin-2.0-penalty-recovery.html

11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

It has been mentioned several times in other threads that quality is more important than quantity. Rather than worrying about how many posts you make (and I hope you are referring to social media and blog posts, not forum posts), set aside a certain amount of time per day, and make sure that whatever you write is something visitors want to read, and not simply posting to get links. And, speaking of posting to get links:

I agree with abhi_garg, there are way too many links in your signature. I know advertising is allowed in a signature, but this is really way too much. When a benefit is given, abuse of that benefit increases the possibility that it can be taken away, so it makes sense to keep abuse to a minimum, if not eliminate it entirely.

12. steve zheng

steve zheng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is very normal, seo is a long-term domestic, and you have to make sure that you the platform is pretty good.hese all need to do regular, not too little but not too much, too

13. bethw

bethw
    uix_expand uix_collapse

An SEO strategy plan is a blueprint for your Search Engine Optimization activities.
    Define your target audience to whom you are going to market your product/service. Right content and keywords are playing an important role here.
    Find out your competitors and their activities.
    Each and every business is unique, therefore customizing SEO strategy for each business is needed for better result.