Seo Strategy For Metals And Electricity Web-Site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by hamishcode, Nov 12, 2013.

1. hamishcode

hamishcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Forums Friends can you Suggest Me Some Best SEO Tricks For My Metals And Electricity Sites. I Had been Working Since Three Months On this Site But need reach Desired results As Of Now. And i have Decided to Ask Same to this Forums , Hope Will Get Some unique Answer From Them...

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I would avoid the use of "tricks" as they will probably make your rankings disappear. Although some professional SEO firms can achieve substantial upward movement in 3 months, you have working on the sites on your own, so seeing results could take longer. As far as the subject of the site, it should make no difference whether the site is about metals, electricity, plumbing or wood - the techniques remain the same. As long as you are adhering to the Guidelines provided by the search engines, you should see results. How long depends on how much work you are doing, how competitive the business is, and how competitive your phrases are.

3. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would say Use SEO tools like data, analytics, keyword research, to plan out a sitemap and Go for links placed in comments on blogs or posts in forums.

4. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are the desired results that you are talking about? Ranking? Sales?

I assume that your site is a product website which probably having quite heavy competition. What are the methods that you have done so far? What I usually do for those kinds of sites is I find category keywords and map them on the right page.

This way, I am able to focus on every keyword for every page of the site. If you have a site that has product category then I suggest you build links on each category with the right keywords.

If ever your site is about information for metals and electricity, Look for keywords that have the behavior that will fit the nature of the site. This is to narrow down the competition and avoid targeting the wrong keywords.

5. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I Will Recommend you Few Tips On This Point No.1) Determine Strategy for Keywords 2) List The Potential Keywords 3) Check Competition of Keywords 4) On Page SEO Tips : HTML 5) Title 6) Meta Tags & Description 7) URL and/or Permalinks 8) Content Quality 9) Keyword Density 10) Image Optimization 11) Generate Quality Backlinks 12) Use Google Analytics Etc