SEO Services

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by princegupta, Apr 19, 2011.

1. princegupta

princegupta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please suggest me some companies providing SEO Services at affordable prizes.

2. bretttina

bretttina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum princegupta.

Are you looking for companies from a particular area / country or are you happy to work with your SEO provider over the Internet.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I checked out Professional Internet Consulting, using the link provided, and found a few things I am concerned about. Keeping in mind that rankings can change, one of their testimonials says that they(the client) have 99% of their phrases are ranked #1. I checked the client's site, and they aren't #1 anymore, although they do have several on page 1.
    At the top of Professional Internet Consulting's SEO services page, it says, "Many companies will not offer you a guarantee and say it is not possible as they do not have the skill or confidence to get you on page 1!" Really? We have never offered a guarantee, and yet we provide a high level of professional service to hundreds of client's, who have done very well.
    I am also troubled by some things in PIC's terms of service. For instance, under Intellectual Property Rights, it says:

"8.1 All copyright, database rights, patents, trade secrets and other proprietary and intellectual property rights including all future intellectual property rights created by statute or otherwise and all information (including, but not limited to , all or any part of the following material: ...the code of the Webpages, the design of the Webpages...), which we may provide to you shall (as between the parties) at all times remain proprietary and confidential to us and you shall not acquire any such intellectual property rights or licence to such rights.

8.2 You are expressly forbidden to alter, duplicate, sell or otherwise transfer, the Webpage(s) or any portion of the code or the design of the Webpages."

While it is possible that substantial changes to a website can destroy a marketing campaign, your website belongs to you, and any marketing company should work with the website owner, not take over ownership of the website.Further down, in another section, is this:

"9.8 Whilst every effort will be made to take into account your wishes regarding the content and/or the appearance of the webpages, they are designed solely for the purpose of achieving satisfactory rankings in the Search Engines. As a consequence, we have full authority and control over the final design of the webpages. You may not reject the webpages, neither may you make any alteration to them."

They are taking over the website, and can do anything they want to it. I am particularly troubled by the part that says the webpages are "designed solely for the purpose of achieving satisfactory rankings in the Search Engines". Don't you want visitors to the site to have an enjoyable experience? Isn't the reason for high rankings to increase sales of your product or service(if applicable)?

What about the phrases you are getting ranked for? In PIC's terms, they have this to say:

"9.5 If you fail to complete the Searchphrase form in accordance with the timescales outlined in this contract, then we may, at our discretion and without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, complete the Searchphrase form, in whole or in part, in a manner exclusively of our choosing, following which the Service shall continue as though the Searchphrase form had been completed by you."

In other words, not only are they taking over your website, they will also decide what phrases to rank it for. Finally, what happens if you are not satisfied with their service, and want a refund? They have that covered too:

"11.5 Once you have been notified of the calculated amount of any refund, you may invoice us for this amount within thirty days of such notification. Only invoices presented to us by you in strict accordance with this clause shall be settled by the Company. Failure to abide by this clause indicates your irreversible forfeit of any refund offered."

If you want a refund, you have to send them a bill for it. Otherwise, they are not obligated to give you one.

5. Brishen36

Brishen36
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys....!
    I think forum posting,blog commenting,social bookmarking,article submission ,video submission etc are the best search engine optimization services.....!

6. marymichelle2

marymichelle2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You could check out Pepper Square, they provide good SEO as well as SMO services at an affordable price. I got good results from the company. Check out the website for any detail: peppersquare.com

7. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To be honest, I don't like any other people, or company, do the SEO for me on my site. I still prefer doing it myself and learning throughout the process. This way, as you update your site, you can do SEO on your site without going back to your old posts...

8. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Can you be more specific about what type of website you have, and what pepper square was able to do for you? I checked out peppersquare.com, and found some generic information about search marketing, but nothing specific about what they actually do, and how much it costs. I would prefer some kind of price list to use at least as a barometer to find out about how much my particular website would cost, and what I am getting for the money.
    I also found out they have no rankings at all, and the website has been up for 7-8 years. One of the criteria to find out if an SEO firm can get results for a client is to check their own results. Based on that, it doesn't seem that pepper square is going to be much help.
    I really don't want to get a reputation as someone who is self-aggrandizing, claiming that our company is the only reputable company out there (that is definitely not my intention, as it is likely not true), but I also do not want to see my fellow members waste their money with companies that will not give them the best value for the money.

• Like Like x 2
  9. alex12

alex12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO Experts use ethical, effective and proven methods to attain top 10 rankings in Google

10. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So, have you used any of those? If yes, how's your experience with them.
    If not, why did you suggest them?