SEO reselling professional advice needed

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by eurekapsycrille, Nov 17, 2013.

1. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good day folks!

I am planning to setup a team of SEO professionals to provide seo reselling program. I am currently into research on the benefits of this program for both of my company and our upcoming partners. I did come up with some ideas on how I can get my target market's interest.

However, for me it is much better seek advice from those professionals who have in depth knowledge in this program. So can you help me guys? The reason I ask this is because I am making a case study/documentation to complete my marketing arsenal.

I hope you can help me with this guys. I will greatly appreciate your advice. Advantages, benefits, tips, and everything under seo reselling program would be great.

By the way, sorry if this isn't the right thread to post this question.

Thanks in advance.
    Eureka

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Will your team of SEO professionals be based in the Philippines, Eureka?

Can you please tell us a little more about your target market? What country will you be targeting? Will you be targeting large or small businesses, etc?

3. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes Fergal, my team will come in the Philippines. I am also thinking of getting additional manpower outside the country. But for now I will focus in our country.

My target market are those seo companies in and outside the country that needs reinforcement when it comes to seo services. We will also be selling the packages to those companies who are capable of doing comprehensive seo methods. Possible clients can be SME, corporate, or whatever our partner companies serve.