SEO Outsourcing?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Krishh, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Krishh

Krishh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I am Krishnamoorthy from Chennai, India, How to Outsource SEO and Web Design Projects from USA, UK. Anyone know please suggest your Ideas.

Thanks, Regards,
    Krishnamoorthy.S
    SEO Analyst

2. ndirect

ndirect
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe the best way to outsource SEO work from these places is either to look on sites such as oDesk or simply email SEO companies directly explaining your services.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sorry but I'm not sure if I understand your question. Are you asking how you can get SEO work from clients in the US and UK?

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I am also having trouble understanding the question. I would have corrected your English if I did. With that in mind, the last part of your post should read, "Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?"
    Now to answer your question, if you are indeed offering your services to clients, classified ad sites targeted toward the US or UK would be helpful, or sites such as Odesk, as ndirect suggested. I would not email SEO companies directly, but would respond if they actually are actively looking for someone. You could also try LinkedIn, as many companies use it to find employees or outside contractors.

• Like Like x 1
  5. aaron70

aaron70
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before outsourcing there are lot of things to consider. First thing need to consider is about the company, weather company is good, how it is working, background of the company, how many employees, work experience. These all we need to verify and then we need to outsource the project.
    Best regards,
    Aaron.

6. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To outsource your SEO techniques, you can possible go to a SEO related company and price your techniques of SEO but you have to seek a good reputed company or you can open your own online website to provide your SEO techniques and so for Web Design projects.

7. sportychints

sportychints
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For small projects you can start with fiverr.com . Surly you will get the projects.

8. JoanMatilda

JoanMatilda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

made me clear about your question plz