SEO Nook - SEO Services/SEO Packages/Backlinks/Social Media

Discussion in 'Website & Business Promotion' started by tunescool, Oct 15, 2014.

1. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

#1 tunescool, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  2. imagecolorist

imagecolorist
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your enlightening post. :) . In future if I need this service I will contact with you. :)

3. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of your services do not offer any advantages to your clients, SEO wise... on the contrary.
    You charge them to destroy the work they've done for themselves up to that point.
    Spam, worthless or fake followers, fake traffic, unnatural back-links and so on do not help anybody.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Thank you for saying what I could not. I work for a legitimate, reputable website marketing firm, so any criticism I give could be seen as self-serving. You do have a point, however. There are way too many people offering "services" that do more harm than good, and they are giving this industry a bad name. Unfortunately, as long as there are people trying to start there own home-based business who cannot afford the services of a full-service marketing firm, there will be victims that people offering these "services" can take advantage of.

5. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think this should be a problem, especially when you do not promote the firm directly. People that have known you for quite a while are aware that you are sharing knowledge and offering professional advice mainly to help the members of this forum. And even if you would be promoting the company you are working for, it would still be all right as everybody else can do the same thing for themselves. They can get to have the same authority you do, if they get involved.

Going back to the subject in discussion, the biggest problem is not necessarily that someone would spend $10 or so on something that doesn't work or help them in any way. In the end, this would be part of their experience and they would stay away from these kind of services in the future.
    The real issue, in my opinion, is that it would take a lot of time and finances to fix things after that (if they can be fixed).

• Like Like x 1
  6. shivshakti

shivshakti
    uix_expand uix_collapse

although it was not my post, but i m curious to know what makes you feel that they spam?

7. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

500 Forum posts, thousands of Blog comments and so on. Everything for a few dollars and delivered during a short period of time.

8. furqanpanjwani

furqanpanjwani
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online Marketing is now visualize in different category format with search engine and social media marketing.At Least in SEO Field you require a professional conversional and complete your website with hight quality content with best seo structure and developed your website in such a way that it may ranked in search engine from different keywords.

9. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO Nook is an SEO company and link building service

10. kanesimicart Tran

kanesimicart Tran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for your post.
    I am quite impressed with the service of your company.
    I will contact you soon.

11. tunescool

tunescool
    uix_expand uix_collapse

alrite ill be here

12. kientrucdmc

kientrucdmc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can Your company make seo plan for vietnamese projects ? i need it

13. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

If you read some of the other posts in this thread, you will see that the "services" offered are more likely to do harm than good. You're better off, if you can afford it, hiring the services of a full-service website marketing firm that will provide you with a legitimate, comprehensive marketing campaign. If you cannot afford a full-service marketing firm, you certainly cannot afford to waste your money on worthless junk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. fortunelister

fortunelister
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have a testimonial page this is very important,so we can see how effective the campaigns are

15. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

As you can tell by most of the other posts in this thread, most of the "services" provided are worthless junk, so there is no content for a testimonial page. He could create one himself, but that would be unethical, since any "testimonials" he creates would be fake. I'm going to be polite and sat that he may simply be misguided, not deliberately unethical. He simply needs to make money, and will provide these "services" as long as people are willing to pay for them. In spite of what others have written in this thread, he refuses to believe that he is selling junk.

16. pwarbi

pwarbi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Basic SEO techniques aren't hard to learn and use yourself so while there are a lot of different companies offering services like the OP, if you want to make sure that they aren't going to employ slightly underhanded techniques your better off handling it yourself.

It might seem like to much hard work, but it really isn't that hard to promote your own business, and at the end of the day, at least you'll know your you've done it the right way.

17. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A clear sign of Link Scheming! :eek:

Obviously we already know from the thread you don't need to be redundant in posting. o_O

Are you related? Or same employee within the same company or same person :D

18. bindu7

bindu7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Will you provide SEO services for anykind of websites for example real estate,ecommerce etc

19. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

As you can see by the previous posts in this thread, the "services" provided are not recommended by anyone who wants to market their website properly. Stay away from them, and hire someone who actually knows how to provide the SEO services you actually need.

20. IndioBailBonds

IndioBailBonds
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking for quality SEO services. Can anyone suggest a good SEO firm?