SEO Made Easy

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by valentinohill11, Jun 21, 2010.

1. valentinohill11

valentinohill11
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Starting with SEO business is fun and easy with proper tools. Before you start a SEO business, you need tons of advice from SEO experts. The main purpose of SEO business is to make money always.One should accept it honestly. In order for a SEO business to succeed, it must have a system. Most businesses fail because they have a system that does not work well. However, SEO business is the most interesting subject forever. Creating SEO business is a hard time-consuming job but if you find the right way,then you can double, triple your profits even more!.

2. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm agree with you. Aside from that SEO is really time consuming. You need to work on it for a long period of time, but the thing is when you get there it will benefits you for long which is a wonderful thing.

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is easy to learn but hard to become expert due to it required practical experience. For the SEO, there are so many "unknown factor", such as SERP, there are 200 over factor but no one is actually know how much the weight from the each of them. In this case, keep on practice by implementing the SEO strategy are needed and analysis of the result is important to improve the SEO skill

4. malkyb

malkyb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe that SEO is a way to succeed in business but it does take more than hard work alone to succeed. It is an invaluable service to business as a way to promote their services in advance of their competitors however there are many bad businesses out there offering much but achieveing very little. I do believe in training and accreditation however there are many 'academies' offering good bad and indifferent training so there is a catch 22 situation. You can spend a lot of money and get 3rd rate training but how do you know you only have 3rd rate training....?

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

An article in Entrepreneur magazine claimed that about 80% of SEO businesses are scams. After reading the post above, I would tend to agree. I am especially disturbed by the line, "The main purpose of SEO business is to make money always". And the post ends with, "you can double, triple your profits even more!". Therein lies the problem. Because there are literally trillions of websites, a lot of people and companies would like to be on page 1 of Google and the other major search engines, so there are plenty of victims for scam artists to prey on. Unfortunately, that makes it more difficult for the other 20% to convince people that there are legitimate companies out there, who are not only sincerely interested in helping them, but they have the systems and people in place to actually get there clients a high-ranking for phrases that are actually worth pursuing.
    Malkyb makes a valid point . When SEO is done properly, it is "an invaluable service to business as a way to promote there service"( although I would add the words "or products"). The problem is finding someone whose priority is taking care of their clients, not simply "taking" them.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's a worrying claim, unfortunately there are scammers in every industry. Hopefully the 80% figure will drop significantly as the industry becomes more established and clients become more educated as to what they should expect from an SEO business.

Could the same not be said for any business?

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Actually, no. The purpose of any business is to provide a quality product or service to their customers or clients, at a fair price that their customers or clients are willing to pay. If your product quality is sub-standard, or if you do not provide the service that your clients expect, they will no longer do business with you, and when they tell others about their experience, you can lose other potential customers or clients as well. Therefore, you should first make sure that you are providing the best product or service you can. If you do, the money will come.

8. davelampord

davelampord
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since it required practical experience, it is easy to learn SEO but it is hard to gain expertise in it. Like SERP’s, there are many unknown factors in SEO.

9. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel that SEO is not just money making business but it is high time sparing as well as huge efforts requiring business. No doubts that it will make you huge money but you need to have proper quality which is required by all the clients for SEO business. You cannot just start up an SEO business you need to have proper knowledge as well as proper resources, without that you cannot do anything in SEO.

As well as one more thing is you need not to be a lazy person, but I think this line applies in almost all the fields.

10. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think that SEO's purpose is to gain only money.:rolleyes:
    SEO's major purpose is to get quality traffic from search engines to your site.
    Once you have traffic, if you like, money or income will come next.:)

11. streetgemini

streetgemini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With the help of proper tools, the whole task of starting the SEO business becomes fun and really simple. Making money is the main purpose of any SEO business.

12. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I don't like to repeat myself, so I'll simply summarize what I said in my two previous posts. The reason a lot of people lose money to unscrupulous SEO companies is because the main purpose of these companies is to make money for themselves. The main purpose of any company should be to provide a quality product or service, at a fair price. If they do that, not only will they gain clients, those clients will recommend the company to others. If they do not, their former clients will tell others about their experience, and they will lose not only existing clients, but many potential clients as well.

13. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is good money making business specially few years ago. However, more and more people are involved in SEO field now, make it become more competitive now.
    And yes, SEO required knowledge, i mean the updated knowledge related to SEO and hardworking

14. jrp

jrp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all... brand new here and came across this post and found the discussion interesting and just wanted to toss out a couple thoughts.

Reading between the lines just a bit... SEO sticking strictly to the acronym is 'search engine optimization' which by definition is what the search engines see when they visit your site. There are some basic tenets to this part that hold true today and have for quite some time yet in my business there are a vast number of websites that just don't cross the t's and dot the i's with basic SEO principles. Now between the lines just a bit ... there is SEM or search engine marketing that is the real time consumer these days for small businesses and is where I spend a lot of my time with my clients. SEM today with all the social platforms out there is indeed both time consuming and complex and moving forward, you'll be seeing more and more businesses not only actively using it but even opening positions for this type of marketing or at least contracting for it or outsourcing it. Apologies for the run on!

15. linerrobert

linerrobert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In SEO, it’s important to have a experience, SEO is not something which is very difficult to learn but its difficult to master. There are lots of uncertain things in SEO which are very difficult to understand and explain.

16. hcted

hcted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

No, you do not need seo experts. Where did you get that? I work for a business run by two people and we rank number one in a couple of search phrases.

17. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There is no doubt that if someone has the expertise and time to do it properly, you do not need an SEO expert to do it for you. However, many businesspeople do not have the time or expertise to devote to SEO, they need to find a reputable person or company to do it for them.

18. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree. SEO is easy to learn but hard to implement since it involve too many work and all the work are taking time. It doesnt same as other test that just require weeks, it takes months to know the result

19. Marizka

Marizka
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is a certainty, SEO is not an exact science!!

20. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I also agree with this one. SEO also takes time for it to take effect on your site.