seo jobs

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by kailashkhatri, Apr 1, 2014.

1. kailashkhatri

kailashkhatri
    uix_expand uix_collapse

please tell me about seo promotions job...
    how can i do this job ?????/:):):):):):)

2. spyindiasachin

spyindiasachin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is the process for promoting our business with various online technics. We use On Page activity and off page activities for doing seo.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Do you have any experience with SEO? Do you have extensive knowledge of SEO? If your answer to both questions is "No", that's your first step. If you are serious about working in the SEO field, you need to start with an education, preferably from a college or university. You may not need an actual degree, but you will have to check some of the ads for these jobs, or check with the school to see if the programs they offer include employment assistance. Once you are done with the course, whether a degree or certificate, you will have to work for a reputable agency for a few years. You can then decide how far you want to take it from there.

4. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to learn some html basics before delving into SEO. I would start there.

5. adwaitk007

adwaitk007
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Basically The days have changed!
    It's not that easy to start from scratch and start SEO. I am in this industry since last 4 years and things have changed dramatically. Google is dominating and now is the only leader who decides the rules of SEO. It's not impossible though but this area is much saturated now. I would like to suggest you to look for Affiliate market. You can make some good cash there!

6. kailashkhatri

kailashkhatri
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thanks sachin

7. kailashkhatri

kailashkhatri
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am doing my seo course for two months and still my course running but i want to do seo in my own home please tell how i start seo.....

8. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to start with SEO you need to work for others first, but if you have your own website you can easily do the SEO process which you can see your work if you're doing good or not.

9. kailashkhatri

kailashkhatri
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Clarence, but I don't have my own site. What do you think about seo as a career?

#9 kailashkhatri, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
  10. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, now a days SEO industry is getting stronger like an adult industry lol. You can see top firms located at very rare positions in USA, UK and Canada.

#10 SoftDev, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2014
  11. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

You'll notice I removed the color from your post and corrected your grammar mistakes. This is a business-related forum, and fancy colors are not appropriate in your posts. Plain black works just fine. I also corrected your grammar mistakes so you sound better. As far as SEO as a career, there are too many people doing SEO now who don't know what they are doing. Finish the course first, then work for an SEO firm to get some real world experience. Doing it yourself is a lot of work, so you'll want to what it's like first, then decide if you have the knowledge and experience to go it alone.

12. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may also decide to concentrate first on single side of internet marketing and become a Social Media Expert. This some how is part of SEO and then you can learn more about SEO along the way.

13. Anahit

Anahit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go to Moz and start from there. They have great learning resources as well as very educated community forum members!

14. Emily BizProfits

Emily BizProfits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think besides a huge theoretical background that you need to have, only experience can bring you real success in this field. But to get a job, you need to know what you are doing. So read, read and try!

15. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

True, you always need to learn things first, You want big, you must learn Big also.. :)

View attachment 2105

16. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you don't have any experience about SEO or you're not familiar in SEO you need to learn first, watch some videos about SEO tutorial and search, read on google helps you a lot.