SEO hosting ... where to buy it from?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by kinza, Aug 2, 2017.

1. kinza

kinza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Where can I buy quality and reliable SEO hosting services from?
    How do you find seohost.com? Are they trustworthy?

#1 kinza, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

SEO hosting is a myth. It is a gimmick to get you to buy their services instead of another provider. The truth is if a so-called SEO host, let's call them Provider F, has a suite of services, and another provider, let's call them Provider A, has the same services but does not call themselves an "SEO Hosting" provider, you can still go with Provider A and you'll do fine. Either way, it is you, or someone you hire, either in-house or outsourcing, that needs to perform the SEO tasks, not the hosting provider! With that in mind, based solely on their domain, I would say no, seohost.com is not trustworthy.

Joseph.Shivell
    This message by Joseph.Shivell has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. michel-seo

michel-seo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Joseph,

I host my blog at Ifastnet.com,what are your thoughts about them?

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This is a similar kind of situation where my previous post may, or may not, apply. In this case, they do not offer WordPress Hosting as a separate service, but WordPress is a featured software in their hosting packages. I have noticed that hosting providers who offer WordPress Hosting offer to install WordPress for their clients, as well as other services that involve the use of WordPress. The possibility exists, therefore, that there actually is a difference between WordPress Hosting and hosting that includes the WordPress software. In other words, WordPress Hosting is an actual service, where SEO Hosting is not.
    I am not familiar enough with Ifastnet.com to give a detailed critique of their services, but if you are happy with them, you can stay with them if you wish.

Joseph.Shivell
    This message by Joseph.Shivell has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. michel-seo

michel-seo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Joseph for the explanation.
    They give a fast and good support wich i am happy with but just wanted to ask your thoughts about them.

Have a great Saturday and thanks again :)

6. Johnwb

Johnwb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In fact right 'seo hosting' is that gives you best website loading and server response times, I can name kvchosting for that, they have ssd and high performance.

7. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Take a look at Hostwinds trustworthy service, their customers are fully satisfied. They are providing featured fast hosting accounts with available helpful customer care.

8. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Considering high performance services hostwinds would be definitely best option for you since they are reputable and well-known as host aimed on server speed and uptime.