seo hosting - how effective is it

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Vfdehfv, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Vfdehfv

Vfdehfv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wonder how effective using of SEO hosting?
    And I know aseohosting provides quality SEO hosting only, is that true?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Not being familiar with SEO hosting, I did some research and found this, from MultipleIPHosting.com:

"The basic idea behind SEO hosting is that search engines give better search rankings to related sites when one site links to another from a different Class C IP range. Each site from a different class c IP will appear to be unconnected to other sites within the network."

Of course, just hosting your sites from differenmt Ip's is not going to get you high rankings, you need to do the actual SEO work for that. It also seems to me that this is just begging for someone to use it in questionable ways. For instance, someone can set up different websites with different Ip's, then use there own sites to send backlinks to their main website, artificially increasing their links in an effort to increase their rankings.
    As far as aseohosting, I Googled "aseohosting reviews", and was able to find only one positive review with very few details, and several references to a negative review.

• Like Like x 1