SEO for Health Related Site!

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by James12smith, Dec 3, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking for best technique for Health site promotion? I know there are serveral methods to promote but i want to know which is best way to start? if anyone know please do help me. I dont want to waste time on testing techniques this is the era of competition. I will be thankful to you guys, please do suggest something inSEO.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

In most cases, the topic of a website makes no difference. Whether it is health-related, or a plumber or a bookstore, etc., the basic steps are the same - keyword analysis, on-page optimization, and a diverse linking strategy. You are in a very competitive area, however, so you will need to adjust somewhat. Health-related websites are going to be very competitive, so their keywords will be competitive as well. You will have to work more and harder to rank highly for the same keywords. It may also take longer to rank for those keywords. You could also consider pursuing less competitive keywords that will still bring worthwhile traffic to your website.

3. dhavalagrilinks

dhavalagrilinks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

quality content is one of the best and common seo factor for all site. if your content is unique, readable and descriptive so your site getting hug traffic and google also give priority in SERP. but you want to do seo for health care site you must be do this things and share your content and product related information on social site and also share into your related blog site that improve our site ranking.

4. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to start form my own opinion is to create back-links in high authority sites as this will add a good link juice to your website,you can seek out for sellers that can help you do it. Do not create so much of them to avoid looking like spam. Just about 40 is okay. Then, you submit to high page-rank social bookmarking sites like Reddit, tumblr, slashdot, digg etc. finally you set up a YouTube channel for your website by creating a video on it and uploading to YouTube using your keywords for optimization. NOTE: you must use keywords that are lowly competitive.