SEO for furniture Site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sulbha, May 25, 2015.

1. sulbha

sulbha
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Any one suggest me the best SEO techniques to optimize new furniture site in uk.

2. James4

James4
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah sure. First of all analysis that website and ensure all pages are created well with product line. Also ensure that your website theme is familiar with your business services. Don't forget that well optimized web pages helps you rank your site 55 to 65 %. Rest of % depends on your off side optimization. So, that's why I am telling you to ensure about these on page side things. I don't want to go more deeply at on page side optimization and now turning to your question.
    So, firstly audit your competitor’s website backlinks and do try to get backlinks from those resources. Find new resources from UK (by using google.co.uk) of niche industry to build new backlinks. Find furniture blogs for guest posting. You can also use home decoration (home decoration "write for us") term in your search query for find out guest posting opportunity. Find niche industry forums then get participate on them. Forums are also good platform to get free links. Use question answering sites. This is also good platform. But remember do these all things on a natural and proper way. Stay active on your social channels and try to get connected with local audience of your targeted area/city/state/region. Then do involved in their activities. This way help you to increase your brand name. I hope these all are working good for you. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

James has given you some very good suggestions, although I would not rely too heavily on guest posting or forums. Guest Posting has been overused in the past, so you need to be careful who you submit guest posts to, and they will be equally careful about who they accept guest posts from. Forum signature links are too easy to get, and many forums, like this one, do not allow promotional links in normal posts. Staying active on social channels is a good idea, as you can submit informative articles(with a few links) and educate your potential customers.
    The type of site and location really is not relevant. This advice applies to any site, anywhere.

4. CapitalBoosters

CapitalBoosters
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Hello Sulbha! First you need to have proper onpage than offpage in offpage you can do B2B submissions, profile creations, and much more other than this now a days social media have great potential you can also use social media to promote your website and products

5. melisalissa05

melisalissa05
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is important for a website, But What SEO techniques you choose that really matter for a website ! You looking to SEO for furniture Site. So Basically website title, description keywords, website & tags are important in on page SEO but link building also matter for a good result of a website ! I suggest you make your website links relevant to furniture for good result.

6. business

business
    uix_expand uix_collapse

* Content is the king of all blog and websites.Hence be sure with what you post.Do not mislead your followers.Be clear and give precise explanation.
    * Include keywords/topics that is popularly searched for....it should be related to what you are posting
    * Create a sitemap
    * Take proper SEO and other marketing measures
    *Keep your website fresh and attract customers with clear images..you can add image view from all dimensions
    * Submit in search engines and directories.
    Service providers like provide Search Engine Visibility Service through XnYnZ.com which they help the user to get the desired pagerank.

7. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

When looking for an SEO firm, you need to be very careful, as many of them make, or seem to make, promises on which they cannot deliver. I have checked the service mentioned above, and their price is way too cheap for a comprehensive SEO marketing program. The services they do provide are a good way to start, but they are not even close to what you would need to actually get the rankings you need to attract visitors who are looking for your product /service. A legitimate, full-service SEO firm would be a lot more expensive, but there's a reason - they actually give you the services that are required to get you the results you need.

8. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To expand the influence of your new furniture site it is best to optimize every website page for specific and related keyword phrase this is to reach more targeted users in the furniture industry.

9. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, sure.. SEO is really a broad topic, and some SEO techniques are not that effective. Are you done with doing such keyword research? If you do, you may start working on social bookmarking, article/blog writing as well as submission. Also, you might check out working on video to get them advertise as well, or maybe hired virtual assistant to make them fully optimized for they are able to make all work about SEO as well as SMM. Thanks :) I hope this will help :)