SEO Discussion

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nutsbaby, Sep 17, 2010.

1. nutsbaby

nutsbaby
    uix_expand uix_collapse

:)Hi all
    As a professional sales man in the e-commerce company, I am considering how to make our website in the first page of google search which is also called SEO. We have tried many ways, but no good effect. It will be highly appreciated if you could give me some good suggestions here.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

nutsbaby your questions is extremely broad and there have been countless books written on the subject of SEO. Would you mind sharing a link to your site, so that we can give you some specific suggestions? If you'd prefer not to give a link at least give us some info on the niche the site is on and let us know what you have been doing to promote the site up to now.

3. nutsbaby

nutsbaby
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh, This is my mistake .My website is DinoDirect.I hope you can give me some good suggestions.

#3 nutsbaby, Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2010
  4. evenseasspasalon

evenseasspasalon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

seo

google adwords is a another way to come on rank. but this is paid, it is based on pay per each click. best source to getting ROI (return on investment).

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

nutsbaby I've removed the tracking ID from your site's URL. Please refrain from posting that on our forum.

If you want to improve on your site's search engine listings, decide on your most appropriate keywords and then build backlinks to your site, using those keywords as the link text.

6. claritytech123

claritytech123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For getting your site in google's first page you have to research best keywords and then make quality link by doing link building activities then you can achieve top ranking in search engines.

7. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best I could suggest is to use keywords appropriate on your niche and make a couple of research on SEO techniques that you can implement.
    To minimize the cost, choose techniques that are free and only have a minimum start-up cost.